Looking for friends and pals

Hey there, been playing since the game came out. I know my AP is super low okay, I don't care about ap much. Anywho! I started working full time and I am looking for people who play at similar times. I can only play in the afternoons/weekends. Sadly, the friends I had before play during the day or are on completely different time zones. It sucks because I really enjoy coming home from work, logging into discord and grinding out some fractals or storylines. Maybe a few hp trains and map meta's. Let me know if you wanna hangout in DC sometime and if you have similar play times!

I live in the US, central time. My mains are a sylvari mesmer and human ranger! I'm a young adult fresh outta college (rip). I like to RP on occasion, I would like to learn more about raiding but I'm too nervous even in the newb training raids lol.

lmk if you're interested :) xoxo

I haven't been as active in PVE recently, except when I find the will to work on vision, but if you ever want to play pvp or learn it. Feel free to shoot me a pm/mail.

Also, if you aren't already involved, finding a nice guild can be pretty rewarding as well.

U.S. Pacific time, here. Lately, I've only been doing Dragon Bash dailies and then logging out. But I'd be down for some story or mapping! I've never RP'd but would love to try it! I can log on as early as ~6:30pm your time. Weekends are pretty open...I mean, obviously lol.

Hey, I'm in Europe, so different time zones unfortunately xD but weekends are more flexible, so drop me a message if you wish to hang out.Been doing lots of Fractals (tier 1 still, I'm newb) and meta events, along with HoT storyline :) am also on Discord

My mains are a Sylvari ranger and a Norn revenant (that one still leveling ahah)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome. I too just returned back to the game a couple of months ago, but only really started to put an effort again. I am also in the central time zone. I play evenings and on the weekend.

Shoot me a message if you want to team up for some PvE stuff. I am currently working on LWS2.