Loss of map rewards/North meta gated rewards

Ceriph.3518

I'm curious why the loss of Evaluation rewards/participation happen based on a maps specific time being open vs say the first two bases being captured. I loaded into a map today, LFG'd people in, captured the mine and overlook and were no longer rewarded participation/troop eval chests. because someone had been afk on the map for so long.or the map had been a dead IP for so long.

I'm also curious why Otter drops arent included in the South meta from champions/named bosses. Its a tad frustrating and disheartening that we have to snooze through content we've already played for months just to get to the new meta to get a small handful of otter memories. It would be ever so lovely if they could drop in the South Meta as well.

I understand that removing participation chests is to fight afk players...but it really shouldnt be based on how long a dead IP has been open....even if it were based on the first base captured. Losing the rewards half way through south meta is SO aggravating

This keeps happening. Get to a map. Get the mine, lose the mine. Repeat. Finally get players on to the map, and by the time we get to the beach, we lose map rewards.I can understand trying to punish afk farmers, but I'm not even seeing those guys around anymore. Just the handful of people who get stuck on the non-main meta map, and when we finally get going, we get punished for nothing.