Am i the only one getting bad fps

Lately with the NW delay i've come back to guild wars 2 after quiting a year or so back because i played on a slaptop and had bad fps. now i have a full pc rx 580 GPU and ryzen 5 2600 CPU and this can run about all the modern games on medium settings but for some reason i still get 30 to 20 fps on gw2! is it just poorly optimized i've seen people with better builds than mine get bad fps. Im really sad because i want to get back into the game but the terrible fps is holding me back. please help.

@"FEARTHEBEAR.9623" said:Lately with the NW delay i've come back to guild wars 2 after quiting a year or so back because i played on a slaptop and had bad fps. now i have a full pc rx 580 GPU and ryzen 5 2600 CPU and this can run about all the modern games on medium settings but for some reason i still get 30 to 20 fps on gw2! is it just poorly optimized i've seen people with better builds than mine get bad fps. Im really sad because i want to get back into the game but the terrible fps is holding me back. please help.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/110553/want-to-use-directx-12-dx12-for-gw2-heres-a-guide-on-using-the-d912pxy-on-windows-10#latest