Unlocking the Charr cycles for Ruiner boss

Discobizkit.6531

Iirc, you pay 200 war supply to repair and use one of the Charr cars, then you use the 3# skill to hit and do pulling damage to the barriers on the tank. The bummer is that the cycles are limited in number like the armors in Tarir, though they do respawn at different periods during the fight as people die.

@AgentMoore.9453 said:Iirc, you pay 200 war supply to repair and use one of the Charr cars, then you use the 3# skill to hit and do pulling damage to the barriers on the tank. The bummer is that the cycles are limited in number like the armors in Tarir, though they do respawn at different periods during the fight as people die.

Rock on thanks for the reply. Its such a chaotic meta I dont think i have seen them in the room prior to use. lol

@Discobizkit.6531 said:Rock on thanks for the reply. Its such a chaotic meta I dont think i have seen them in the room prior to use. lol

o7 It's absolutely chaos. Like the concert in Bound By Blood, except it lasts for two hours if you do the whole thing in one bite.

If/when you do get a car, your first objective will be to destroy the tank's shield generators - there's one on either side of the tank, so you'll want to move occasionally to get at the side of the tank you need and also to avoid being slowly run over while your corpse gets dragged along by the treads (this is hilarious - painful, but hilarious).

The harpoon skill that breaks the generators works just like the Steel Warband's tank in the Steel & Fire vision of the past; shoot and hold for several continuous pulses of damage (your car won't be able to move while you're doing this, so pick a nice safe spot).

@Super Hayes.6890 said:This sounds like fun. Sad that there is a limited number but it makes sense. I take it they are isolated to this one spot on the map?

Yes, the cars are located in a row against the back wall in the tank room. I find it helps to run ahead of the group. You'll interact with the car and a confirmation window will pop up asking you to spend the supply. This is sort of pesky because it means someone else can do it faster than you and roll away in your sweet ride, but that's war, innit?