What is this match?

Clyan.1593

I'm confused. You don't give a lot of context so I'm going to guess a bunch.

You're playing a bunker build and rushing far while your team loses team fights and you're upset that you didn't get a better team?

There's two mesmers to their two tempests because match making tries to do stuff like that to balance it out. They have a core engie which makes things even more confusing. Ultimately they can hold nodes while mesmers cant fight on (or even if they did it still gets decapped pretty fast) nodes leading to your gradual loss?

Your team is1 team fighter1 side noder2 roamers1 bunker

Their team has2 supports1 core engie2 roamers.

"Fix it" is incredibly unconstructive when you haven't clearly stated what the problem is besides "I lost" and also you haven't suggested anything as to what there is to fix besides "I want to win games".

This is a really hard post to follow and get anything from besides you being upset about losing.

@"Sigmoid.7082" said:"Fix it" is incredibly unconstructive when you haven't clearly stated what the problem is besides "I lost" and also you haven't suggested anything as to what there is to fix besides "I want to win games".

This is a really hard post to follow and get anything from besides you being upset about losing.

If the matchmaker doesnt work you can only point on it saying it's broken. Im not a software engineer or a programmer, thats not my job.And I have no problem with losing in a fair matchup.

@Clyan.1593 said:

@"Sigmoid.7082" said:"Fix it" is incredibly unconstructive when you haven't clearly stated what the problem is besides "I lost" and also you haven't suggested anything as to what there is to fix besides "I want to win games".

If the matchmaker doesnt work you can only point on it saying it's broken. Im not a software engineer or a programmer, thats not my job.And I have no problem with losing in a fair matchup.

But you do realise just saying it doesn't work or is broke again in unconstructive. What is broken? What does work? What you have provided isn't really useful feedback at all.

You're actively taking part in the system you don't need to be a programmer to comment on what you think is broken or not. Nor do you need to be one to suggest reasons changes.

@Tycura.1982 said:I'm confused. You don't give a lot of context so I'm going to guess a bunch.

You're playing a bunker build and rushing far while your team loses team fights and you're upset that you didn't get a better team?

There's two mesmers to their two tempests because match making tries to do stuff like that to balance it out. They have a core engie which makes things even more confusing. Ultimately they can hold nodes while mesmers cant fight on (or even if they did it still gets decapped pretty fast) nodes leading to your gradual loss?

Your team is1 team fighter1 side noder2 roamers1 bunker

Their team has2 supports1 core engie2 roamers.I love how core engie has its own special spot lol.

@Clyan.1593 said:both of their tempest would heal whatever point we were trying to take. the engi was spamming mines and knockbacks. all 3 of them had either tankyness or sustain. it was a pointless match which we lost around 100 to 500.

I thought the problem with this was it end 200-100, but I guess not. It sounds like an extremely average match and judging from the comps a possibly low-middle range rated match, though I maybe wrong about that

Tempest is a strong option in any team. Burst damage/target focus is one of the few counters to support, which is lacking these days. If they had two tempests your roamers should of out rotated. If they had 1 sitting on home I don't see why you couldn't have either rushed far with 2 ppl or pulled a 5 v 4 at mid. Blame your team for not recognizing the best way to fight that comp, or for just losing fights.

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:My good bro, you haven't seen nothing yet.

Wait until you lose a game 500 to 80 and get 4 to 6 top stats to yourself while doing it. Then you'll have initiation rights to complain about match making.

You mean "accidental feeding and rage afks"