post not needed anymore :3

Acer.1079

I've been playing MMOs since 2005 and GW2 since 2012 and never had a guild quite like this. I was lucky enough to be picked up by MVP a few months ago and the community is amazing. Everyone is helpful and friendly, I've not come across anyone being toxic, and there is always something going on that you can join in - even if you don't have any experience with it. I only have a couple hours to play in any given day, but that has never been an issue with them. If you are looking for a chill, friendly, mature, knowledgeable guild, you couldn't choose one better than MVP!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey perspective guild browsers,

I just wanted to drop a comment to say that while I have only been with the guild a short time that this guild is comprised of folks that are class acts. A stand up guild that is very active and very helpful with notions such as an interest of character and a sense of community . these folks have really taken me in after time away from the game and have given me a place to call home in GW2 . If you are looking for a guild and meet the requirements I highly suggest you check it out. I for one can say that I'm glad I did and am truly grateful to the MVP folks and am stoked to be among their ranks.

-G

I've recently joined and they are a very fun group. They help people who aren't familiar with raiding, strikes or fractals in a non-aggressive, non-elitist way that is welcoming to those too afraid to deal with the pugs or have that fear of failing hard and being yelled at. Very friendly, great peeps. Highly recommend! ♥

I had quit the game for a year+ and had been guild hunting for a while but always found either the guilds that never talked, super click or straight up jerks to weaker players. I hadn't touched Fractals T4 in ages, I only cleared W1 back when it came out and never touched Strikes before. Not only have I gotten back into T4 fractals again, but i've finished Ad Ininitum within a week. All because of people helping each other out! I even got Strike missions down and learned a lot from them. Again, HIGHLY recommend.

• 1 year later...

DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD.

They have rebranded to Most Valuable Pack after tormenting and harassing droves of guildies simply for playing with others. This is NOT a good community any more. Behind closed doors the leadership is very controlling and stalkerish. They actively watch players to see who they're doing content with and have gone as far as to implement a blacklist that disallows friendships between particular guilds. Do yourself a favor and avoid MVP like the absolute plague it is, unless you want hurt feelings and to be used for any and every asset you can give the guild. God forbid you have a slightly different opinion or challenge them on toxic behaviors happening within the guild. You'll get kicked quicker than you can blink. Again....

DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD.