Old School TC player Memories got me wanting to play again

Hello, Old school Tarnished Coast wvw player here wondering if its worth coming back or not. I don't know why but lately I have been feeling reminiscent about the old days of GW2 and some of the awesome fights. I hear TC is no longer the same not that that is a deal breaker. I used to be in CERN and ZzZz, and run with Nightlight and I know i am going to butcher his name Kaelith. I ran the Warrior Meta, Hammer, Sword/shield build back then. Is there anyone left on TC from that era?

Yea i feel lost atm the movement of my character feels weird atm lol, hard to believe I used to gvg when i cant even look up and down properly atm. Wish my characters would of kept their skillpoints. Cause i feel like a newby again. think i will go level a alt for a bit till i get the feel back. Id be all messed up setting foot in wvw atm.. I will be out their. My characters name in game is Clutch so hope to jump in and battle soon with everyone.

• 2 months later...

Yeah I used to fight in that group of people too under Sir Liam Neeson and I recently logged in to see if anyone was online. Miss those days! Nightlight just screaming his head off and running under Chuu was fun as hell. Kind of sad logging back on and its completely dead lol. No other game has compared. Hope you find that thrill again!