Make "Otter's Blessing Enrichment" Visual Effect happen more often.

Otter animation is probably one of the best visual effects Anet has designed! I'm in love with it! Right now when you have the enrichment equipped, the visual effect happens every 30 seconds. That's waaay too long! It should be every 10 seconds. You can always remove it if you get bored of the effect!

Before this.... LET PLAYERS DISABLE EVERYONE ELSE'S INFUSION EFFECTS.

Thank you.

I'd rather see the game than suffer the intolerable eye sore of bright blobs on the screen.

I personally hate the obnoxious bright glowy rubbish that we have in the game, it takes what was once special about legendary weapons. Makes it harder for you to see the mobs you are attacking, it makes it harder to see the objects on the floor that you can gather, it makes it harder to enjoy the content due to lower frames from particle effects.

gcpqib4.jpgTell me why we need more of this ?

@"Smoosh.2718" said:Before this.... LET PLAYERS DISABLE EVERYONE ELSE'S INFUSION EFFECTS.

Tell me why we need more of this ?

Meanwhile people keep wondering why the game is getting more and more laggy and takes longer and longer to load, as every other player you meet is a walking lightbulb with 3-20 particle effects stacked on top of each other and and army of balls floating around them, and open world events are borderline unplayable at 10-20 FPS.

It's really a shame how much the visual integrity of the game has degraded over the years and especially compared to GW1.I get that shinies are cool and it's not like I personally don't use/want some of them, but when everything and everbody is shiny all the time not only is nothing special anymore, it also just becomes an eyesore.

Really wish we had something similar to the sound options for character shout outs, instrument volume and unique item sounds, except for visual effects, where we can chose to tone down/disable a variety of effects.

Once we have those options everybody can run around like this with floating orbs and otters for all I care.

iPBSKlT.jpg

And yes, there is a character in there, and that's with Post-Processing disabled.

The thing is, Otter isn't a constant infusion. I have it, and it's my only infusion I have.I too really dislike all the current infusions, it makes this game seem unrealistic at times and not consistent in it's art.I personally like how the Otter Infusion doesn't look like you are a shining ball of colours, though right now, most of the time you do not see anything. You absolutely do not notice anything which is quite lame. ATM it's really not worth the grind or gold tbh.

@"zealex.9410" said:Let us disable our and other's infusions first tho.

Who am i to tel you how often you want your otter to spawn or how much you wanna look like a christmass tree but i want non of it so let me disable it.

Absolutely agree, I'm not about to tell others how often or if they can look like a brilliant ball of fluorescent light. But please leave me out of that equation; I am so grateful I can mute other players' instruments, now let me mute the visual cancer that has slowly crept into the game and is killing my enjoyment of it.

In one of the Tribune fights in the new meta in Northern Drizzlewood Coast, someone said, "I really like the look of these Frost Legion bosses" but all I could see was the yellow champion tag above its head because all the balled up players and the dazzling lights completely hid its appearance.

Please give us the option to disable other players' infusion effects; then we can increase e.g. the frequency of otter appearing.

But how on earth you already have managed to get 320 Memories of Otter beats me; have you been killing Jormag non stop since last Tuesday? :tired_face: I've got like 30 of them (and yes, I know the route with Charged Stormcaller weapon salvage).