Confer with Bangar not Bangaring (every 2 weeks)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can see the steps through GW2 Companion App which uses API to gather the achievement information. Read below for spoilers!

! Check in with Bangar at the Eye of the North! Bangar's rebuke! Bangar's ego! Rytlock speaks his mind.! Aurene Versus Jormag.! Jormag's secret.! Crecia weighs in.! Jormag's enemy.

! Seems to be steps in-between releases. More will be released soon. Possibly not weekly but in chunks? Also, it could be between ep 4 and 5, ep 5 and 6, etc. all the way to the end of IBS. Remember, Bangar is a permanent addition to the Eye of the North now, so it could be drawn out.

@Dark Red Killian.3946 said:You can see the steps through GW2 Companion App which uses API to gather the achievement information. Read below for spoilers!

! Check in with Bangar at the Eye of the North! Bangar's rebuke! Bangar's ego! Rytlock speaks his mind.! Aurene Versus Jormag.! Jormag's secret.! Crecia weighs in.! Jormag's enemy.

! Seems to be steps in-between releases. More will be released soon. Possibly not weekly but in chunks? Also, it could be between ep 4 and 5, ep 5 and 6, etc. all the way to the end of IBS. Remember, Bangar is a permanent addition to the Eye of the North now, so it could be drawn out.

Ok, it could make sense but why the hell do we have to make assumptions and speculations on how this achi works?The first day we though it was daily (on reset) [False], then 24h exactly [False], then weekly [False], then random or bugged [Time will tell]. Enough!Telling us in advance how this works exactly would be the correct behavior on Anet's part.

@Galmac.4680 said:

@Dark Red Killian.3946 said:Well, it isn’t part of Rising Jormag mastery, so you won’t have people complaining they can’t max it out because of this.

But this achievement is one of the achievements for the meta achievement and I'd like rather to to this instead of doing another ugly one.

If you’re willing to wait eight weeks to finish the meta, I don’t think its completion is that important to you. . Surely an extra week or two for Anet sort things out wouldn’t matter.

@signarokkaos.4035 said:15 days you are in the future my man.

Actually it's been 15 days today for Europe since the CEST timezone comes before the US zones. So technically Eurpeans live in the future.

But to be on topic again: I spoke to Bangar now at every possible hour and still nothing happens. I don't know anymore what's the Dev's definition for weekly is.

@Cynder.2509 said:

Actually it's been 15 days today for Europe since the CEST timezone comes before the US zones. So technically Eurpeans live in the future.

But to be on topic again: I spoke to Bangar now at every possible hour and still nothing happens. I don't know anymore what's the Dev's definition for weekly is.

Still a week ahead of most of us. Lol.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Still a week ahead of most of us. Lol.

Ah s_hit! I forgot what day, time year or century it is when I wrote that. It was 7 days thento correct that. But maybe this is Arenanet's definition of time so that means we can do that every 14 days instead of 7. Maybe the Devs live in the future

@MeefChurrito.2793 said:

@"signarokkaos.4035" said:15 days you are in the future my man.

It's a Sinead O'Connor song. "Nothing Compares 2 U"? Probably her most famous song in the US, in fact.Ah you kids today and your mumble rap.

Thanks for clearing it up; had just read a joke with the lyrics and the song was on my mind. :)

Bangar remains ever silent regardless, so back on topic, please fix this Anet.

@MeefChurrito.2793 said:

@"signarokkaos.4035" said:15 days you are in the future my man.

It's a Sinead O'Connor song. "Nothing Compares 2 U"? Probably her most famous song in the US, in fact.Ah you kids today and your mumble rap.

I don't know who Sinead O' Connor is, as the version I know of is performed by Prince. Still a good song either way.

You philistine! You don't know Sinead??? Go and listen to her music! Shoo! Shoo! =)So, ANet is as silent as Bangar to our problem. I guess they are laughing at us for our impatience. But in 5 years, when we can finally talk the last time to Bangar, we will laugh back! Ha!

@Galmac.4680 said:You philistine! You don't know Sinead??? Go and listen to her music! Shoo! Shoo! =)

Just listened to Sinead's version of the song, not a bad singer. I personally like the duet version by Prince and Rosie Gaines better. =)

Anyway, to the subject at hand, Anet being silent is nothing really new as they have already been this way for about 8 yrs now. Last I heard it was time-gated to a week, so I'm personally gonna try again later. Starting to wonder if it is gated until the very hour or minute that the story was completed in a week's time to access the next dialogue part. Or are they just waiting to put voices into the game to make Jormag more ominous as (s)he talks directly to you? who knows at this point though.

@"MeefChurrito.2793" said:

You do know Sinead's version is a cover correct? Prince wrote the song. Not disputing the fact it may be Sinead's top selling single.. but its not "her song"