Posibility of use commander tag on "party mode" (fractals mode, like raids but made for fractals)

@Jose.7431 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

-Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

-only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

If your group consist of a bunch of clowns like that then you are doomed to fail already.

I understand your point, but as i said this is more thinked for trainings (eviroments where peep is getting confident with mechanics, so the aren't that used on positioning/mechanics/DPS, is normal stay 2-3 even 4 hr on CMs 100 for new peep on that, not all people have the same learning curve) and for statics who want to practice new placements new tactics.

so on trainings eviroments of course you are prepared to see your team die all the times needed to they understand what is happening.

What does any of that have to do with party members who can't stop themselves from messing with the markers during training?

Sure I'll take my tag on fracs. Same rules as raids where I can't boot people when in combat and blocked players can't see my lfg. Before I stopped doing daily t4 and cm we were wondering why fracs have an inferior squad system than raids. Makes it easier to rid yourself of party members honestly. Of course of people want to party up normally then that's fine too.

There is also the issue that fracs are less segmented with rewards than raids. If you get kicked at dhuum then it's ok since your instance still has all that progress. In fracs failing at Arkk and getting booted does mean you'll need to redo the whole level.

@panzerdragon.8791 said:Sure I'll take my tag on fracs. Same rules as raids where I can't boot people when in combat and blocked players can't see my lfg. Before I stopped doing daily t4 and cm we were wondering why fracs have an inferior squad system than raids. Makes it easier to rid yourself of party members honestly. Of course of people want to party up normally then that's fine too.

There is also the issue that fracs are less segmented with rewards than raids. If you get kicked at dhuum then it's ok since your instance still has all that progress. In fracs failing at Arkk and getting booted does mean you'll need to redo the whole level.

Blocked people can see your groups mate.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:why not just give parties the ability to use markers?

-Is a posibility too, but... why we have to buy tags to get markers (and other things) when they can just put it on parties?, the answer is becouse the commander is the only one who can place marks, ready checks, etc.. so if all players on the party have markers can be chaotic.

-only one person need to guide the rest, all statics/trainings need a leader and only one leader.

If your group consist of a bunch of clowns like that then you are doomed to fail already.

I understand your point, but as i said this is more thinked for trainings (eviroments where peep is getting confident with mechanics, so the aren't that used on positioning/mechanics/DPS, is normal stay 2-3 even 4 hr on CMs 100 for new peep on that, not all people have the same learning curve) and for statics who want to practice new placements new tactics.

so on trainings eviroments of course you are prepared to see your team die all the times needed to they understand what is happening.

What does any of that have to do with party members who can't stop themselves from messing with the markers during training?

Markers are a bisual remenvering of positioning or some mechachics (becouse new players an associate markers with some mechanics, like splis at siax, position the where goin spawn the ilussion at artsariiv, where you can stand to be safe on skorvald, knight on mama, orbs to capture on Ensolyss, where to start the fight artsariiv again or the anom position to menbers can remenber stay on the center, etc...)

you know the mechanics, but new player who don't know it they are on the group to learn. (speaking of trainings ofc)

@panzerdragon.8791 said:Sure I'll take my tag on fracs. Same rules as raids where I can't boot people when in combat and blocked players can't see my lfg. Before I stopped doing daily t4 and cm we were wondering why fracs have an inferior squad system than raids. Makes it easier to rid yourself of party members honestly. Of course of people want to party up normally then that's fine too.

There is also the issue that fracs are less segmented with rewards than raids. If you get kicked at dhuum then it's ok since your instance still has all that progress. In fracs failing at Arkk and getting booted does mean you'll need to redo the whole level.Mmmm peep need to start reading good, not only the post read the comments is good beacouse uou can see the replies of the person, so we don't have to asnwer the same question and repeating the same thing more than 5 times... :) as i said before this is not thinked to do on pugs, is a tool to do CMs trainings or for statics who want to practice new strats or new positioning easier.

@Turkeyspit.3965 said:Why should Guild Wars 2 in 2020 have a feature that has existed in WoW since 2004? I think you're asking for too much here.. /s

Mmm we are playing gw2, companies are diff. Anet still have lot of work to fix millions of bugs, but the fix those? not all, only a tiny portion of those... so i don't see the point compare gw2 with wow.

Im playing gw2 beecouse I like it, if not i could playing wow, so i want to make the game better for all players (new and veterans). :)

@Linken.6345 said:

@Dayra.7405 said:Use the mentor AppleMmmm sorry but, are you reading the publication? at least?

Then use a program like discord were you can talk about what your new strategy is and then implement it.

Mmm that is something basic for every training lol, I think some of you still don't understand the point and why we want this...