Traveler's Notebook

Hi, everybody!

There are some people who recommended put this on the English version of the forum, so here I go.

I'm a Guild Wars 2 player, and more specifically, a roleplayer.

Drawner is my main character inside Tyria, and the one who I use more for RP. A day like any other, I decided it would be nice to create the traveler's notebook that my asura carry in his reality.

And there we go over the past seven or eight years, drawing very occasionally the things that Drawner saw and writing about them in Asuran script. If you liked it, in my DeviantArt you can find every page with the translation of the texts.

Thanks for watching, and I hope you like it!

• 4 weeks later...

That's really very good. Did you make the book yourself, too?

I've done some similar things for characters I've had in other games before, but I've always lost interest over time in favor of playing the game. So it's only ever been a few pages here and there in random sketchbooks. What you've done is very impressive. I wish I had that amount of dedication. Thank you for sharing it.

@paintpixie.7398 said:That's really very good. Did you make the book yourself, too?

I've done some similar things for characters I've had in other games before, but I've always lost interest over time in favor of playing the game. So it's only ever been a few pages here and there in random sketchbooks. What you've done is very impressive. I wish I had that amount of dedication. Thank you for sharing it.

Hey, thanks!

I didn't make the book, but I did customize it a bit, like the name engraving or the pages inside, which are not the originals.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...