New Special Mission unlocking

Galmac.4680

@Sajuuk Khar.1509 said:

@Cynder.2509 said:I bought 160 normal ones each dayuhh why?

The Dominion documents are on the TP for 10s each, and the corrupted ones are on the TP for 50 silver each. That just leave the 10 normal charr document special missions, and at 20 scrolls each, thats only 200 of the old documents to unlock them all. You shouldnt need to buy 160 docs more then once.

I didn't see them on the TP when I searched for them. Maybe it was just too early when I searched. Also I didn't need the dominion ones at that time. I just needed the charr ones and a few of the icebrood ones.

@"Lamont.5973" said:What I can figure out is why the new "death to the dominion" and "death to the corrupted" give mission unlock scrolls for the south part of the map instead of the north as part of the rewards. Doesn't seem quiet right

Becouse you can trade 20 of the same one once a day for one of the one ones.

@Linken.6345 said:

@"Lamont.5973" said:What I can figure out is why the new "death to the dominion" and "death to the corrupted" give mission unlock scrolls for the south part of the map instead of the north as part of the rewards. Doesn't seem quiet right

Yes I know you can trade them in but it still makes no sense - if the rewards come from the north they should actually be northern rewards not southern rewards that will give you northern one in 20 times the amount of time. It just silly

@Lamont.5973 said:

@Lamont.5973 said:What I can figure out is why the new "death to the dominion" and "death to the corrupted" give mission unlock scrolls for the south part of the map instead of the north as part of the rewards. Doesn't seem quiet right

Yes I know you can trade them in but it still makes no sense - if the rewards come from the north they should actually be northern rewards not southern rewards that will give you northern one in 20 times the amount of time. It just silly

keeps the content relevant longer, kinda like the 50 strike achiv from last episode.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Lamont.5973 said:What I can figure out is why the new "death to the dominion" and "death to the corrupted" give mission unlock scrolls for the south part of the map instead of the north as part of the rewards. Doesn't seem quiet right

keeps the content relevant longer, kinda like the 50 strike achiv from last episode.Not really. The special missions do not give any rewards or AP beyond commendations which only increase progress on the reward track itself. So by the time you get enough scrolls to turn in for one of the new special missions and do the special mission itself, you have already done both of the new tracks multiple times and have pretty much gotten all the AP and rewards available on this map. I guess it might be mildly useful if you are farming the map for mats but it doesn't keep the content relevant. Frankly, i think they just copied the southern reward tracks and forgot to change which scrolls were awarded.