How is necro and his elite specs compared to ranger and his elite specs?

@"Goldenbearcz.1602" said:Hello, how is necro/reaper/scourge doing compared to ranger/druid/soulbeast in pve (world, raids, fractals) on casual and more high-end levels, since i think there is gonna be big diference between the skill. Thanks for sharing knowledge and have a nice day.

Short answer for PvE:Necro > Ranger for casualRanger >= Necro for high end.

Ranger (Druid) is needed for raids/strikes but only one of them per group.. and I wouldn't say "needed", just it gives spotter, frost spirit, heals, and res with it's elite. It's also not an easy healer to learn/use due to celestial avatar management and knowing when to heal and how to keep up buffs and move your spirits at the same time. Soulbeast is also very high single target DPS but in the meta build it doesn't run a ranged weapon (generally) it uses dagger/axe and greatsword.

Edit: I should also mention druid is bad for 5 man high end PvE like fractals where it's outclassed by healbrand in pretty much every way. The reason it's taken in raids/strikes is its buffs/heals/might stacking etc, apply to 10 man groups which is why usually only one is taken.

A Reaper will hard carry a bad group. None of the Ranger specs will do that. The problem is that Reaper does not over much for the group, hence why in VERY organized groups it is less preferred over others. If you are Pugging, then Reaper will be fine. If you plan on getting into speed runs/quick clears you may want Ranger seeing as there is at least one spec that is widely needed for such things.

@Strider.7849 said:

@"Goldenbearcz.1602" said:Hello, how is necro/reaper/scourge doing compared to ranger/druid/soulbeast in pve (world, raids, fractals) on casual and more high-end levels, since i think there is gonna be big diference between the skill. Thanks for sharing knowledge and have a nice day.

Short answer for PvE:Necro > Ranger for casualRanger >= Necro for high end.

Ranger (Druid) is needed for raids/strikes but only one of them per group.. and I wouldn't say "needed", just it gives spotter, frost spirit, heals, and res with it's elite. It's also not an easy healer to learn/use due to celestial avatar management and knowing when to heal and how to keep up buffs and move your spirits at the same time. Soulbeast is also very high single target DPS but in the meta build it doesn't run a ranged weapon (generally) it uses dagger/axe and greatsword.

Edit: I should also mention druid is bad for 5 man high end PvE like fractals where it's outclassed by healbrand in pretty much every way. The reason it's taken in raids/strikes is its buffs/heals/might stacking etc, apply to 10 man groups which is why usually only one is taken.

On the other hand a heal scourge is going to be a much better choice for high end if you need to carry the group ...