When do I receive my 4000 GEMS?

I've bought both ultimate expansion editions over the years, there is always a couple of days delay between buying them and getting the gems on your account.Same goes at times for certain account upgrades like the free character slots.

Give it a few days and they should appear, if they havent in about a week then contact support.

@Bubbs.1862 said:What about the actual upgrade? I bought the same package and it just says upgrade like I never bought it.. money came out of the account and everything also.

Did you log out completely and log back in?If so, and you continue to have issue, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it took me about 3 full days to receive my gems with the bundle. Normal gem purchases are instant however.

As for the upgraded expansion, I had to close the game completely. I logged into my gw2 profile and manually accepted the Path of Fire expansion from that list (already had Heart of Thorns) of purchased content. After that I logged out of my profile on the web browser. Then reopened the gw2 launcher and it prompted the update for the expansion.

*Just be sure to note that using the in-game support menu that shoots you to the gw2 site still leaves your game running in the background. You must close that program completely for your PC to recognize the new update.

• 5 months later...

Your gems will be delivered to you within 3 working days, if this doesn't happen contact the support team with a ticket and they will fix it for you. There may be a problem caused by their system. Don't expect an apology from one of their representatives as I have received none from them when it happened to me.Good luck

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, StarChi.3529 said:

I don't get it.  They give you your gems in less then a minute.  But all of sudden it takes 3 days, and some times you don't get them at all without contacting support? 

It is to combat bad people with stolen credit cards that get ultimate turn gem to gold and sell it before the owner charge back the purchase.

So yes you have to wait 3 days for your gems from ultimate now.