Changed country and phone number/not able to log in due to 2- step authentication

Hello to all.I am experiencing troubles with logging into my GW2 account due to the fact that I no longer possess the phone number indicated in the 2-step authentication. I have been living in another country for the past 3 years and the old phone number is most likely disabled.I was able to download the game and play today but then due to a lost internet connection - it logged me out and asks for authentication.I can verify that I am the true owner of this account.So that's my friend's account, and I am writing from his account, I sent email to the support team but I don't receive any answer please but please if any GM online check your mails.I need to play the game and i wait for just a reset of this thing for more than 20 hours.Thank you i hope and someone forward my message to Admin or whatever to solve this issue!!

@"Ashmedai.6182" said:Hello to all.I am experiencing troubles with logging into my GW2 account due to the fact that I no longer possess the phone number indicated in the 2-step authentication. I have been living in another country for the past 3 years and the old phone number is most likely disabled.I was able to download the game and play today but then due to a lost internet connection - it logged me out and asks for authentication.I can verify that I am the true owner of this account.So that's my friend's account, and I am writing from his account, I sent email to the support team but I don't receive any answer please but please if any GM online check your mails.I need to play the game and i wait for just a reset of this thing for more than 20 hours.Thank you i hope and someone forward my message to Admin or whatever to solve this issue!!

Here you can submit a ticket anonymously: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000308867-How-to-Submit-Find-and-Update-your-Support-Ticket

Neither we on forum (which is players) or mods (that only deal with forum issues) can do anything about your account. You need to submit a ticket from the link I gave you above. Provide necessary information about your account to identify you to be the rightful owner. Possible information such as how many character, name on character (at least one or two) and which is the most played is a good start when you create your first ticket.

Expect it to take some time to get a response from CS (covid-19 - people at ANet working from home and more people playing during pandemic). Do follow up the same ticket (from Support site or from email) and do not start a new one (as long it is the same ticket you want to follow up) as that will not make your ticket go any faster to be handled.

@ShadowCatz.8437Thanks for replying. Basically the problem solved before 3 years.With a written Email from the support team, the problem was solved by removing the Authenticator from me.So I was out from the game for 3 years and yesterday I decided to come back, but guess what? the Authenticator came back for no reason.I don't have any clue what happened but the only thing that I know is that I can't log in because of some incorrect data insertion by the support, cause me to insert my old number it is impossible cause is not simply exist.As I mention before I got an email that they remove the authenticator(before 3 years).Thanks for your support anyway buddy!