Northern Drizzlewood Cache ( DO NOT DO THIS TRACK! )

Smoosh.2718

@kash.9213 said:But we want to play WvW and not strike missions for the most part. Are we just not supposed to get new stuff unless we decide to not play our game mode? I get what you're saying, all of the reasons you gave are obvious, they're just not valid reason for them to shaft us again.

Strike missions take less than 5 minutes (i.e. 1 WvW tick , see spoiler tag breakdown) though except Cold War (<15 min). I'd be more annoyed about the North Drizzlewood Coast meta taking an hour on its own , around 2 hours if you do the south meta as well.

!! Shiverpeak pass : unless your group is outright beyond horrible you will get gold completion 4:00 (4 min)! Voice & claw: normally silver (5 min) or gold (3 min) , if you have an organized group rather than random people it is basically always gold! Fraenir: 5 min for silver, gold is 3 min! Boneskinner: call it ten minutes (completion) because unless you are organized you're not getting silver easily (5 min) let alone gold with the 3+ heal method! Whisper of Jormag : 5 min for silver, 3 min for gold! Forging Steel : It's longer than the rest , skip it if you primarily WvW! Cold War: 8 min for first half that cannot be mitigated , 7 min or less for boss fight with Varinia (skip if you primarily WvW)

@Infusion.7149 said:

@kash.9213 said:But we want to play WvW and not strike missions for the most part. Are we just not supposed to get new stuff unless we decide to not play our game mode? I get what you're saying, all of the reasons you gave are obvious, they're just not valid reason for them to shaft us again.

Strike missions take less than 5 minutes (i.e. 1 WvW tick , see spoiler tag breakdown) though except Cold War (<15 min). I'd be more annoyed about the North Drizzlewood Coast meta taking an hour on its own , around 2 hours if you do the south meta as well.

!! Shiverpeak pass : unless your group is outright beyond horrible you will get gold completion 4:00 (4 min)! Voice & claw: normally silver (5 min) or gold (3 min) , if you have an organized group rather than random people it is basically always gold! Fraenir: 5 min for silver, gold is 3 min! Boneskinner: call it ten minutes (completion) because unless you are organized you're not getting silver easily (5 min) let alone gold with the 3+ heal method! Whisper of Jormag : 5 min for silver, 3 min for gold! Forging Steel : It's longer than the rest , skip it if you primarily WvW! Cold War: 8 min for first half that cannot be mitigated , 7 min or less for boss fight with Varinia (skip if you primarily WvW)

Have never done a strike mission. No idea how, and no desire to do more PvE than I have to. I do the living story...and map completion. After that, I very rarely ever visit a completed zone. Oh, and I like to do the map's meta at least once.

@misterman.1530 said:

@"kash.9213" said:But we want to play WvW and not strike missions for the most part. Are we just not supposed to get new stuff unless we decide to not play our game mode? I get what you're saying, all of the reasons you gave are obvious, they're just not valid reason for them to shaft us again.

Have never done a strike mission. No idea how, and no desire to do more PvE than I have to. I do the living story...and map completion. After that, I very rarely ever visit a completed zone. Oh, and I like to do the map's meta at least once.

Ya, nothing in pve takes only 4 minutes, and I don't have all day to try to land with a group that's not "beyond horrible" or are "organized rather than random".

@"Shiyo.3578" said:Isn't this because the new LS didn't even add anything new cosmetic besides lol shoulders?No.There's:

1. Tribune weapons (rare drop from Tribunes) that are also selectable in the end reward of a Dominion/Frost Legion commendation "reward track"
  2. Charged Stormcaller weapons which are on the trading post for ~120g but cost roughly 80g to make (2 Draconic Lodestones & 2 Stormcaller cores each) provided you have unlocked the recipe
  3. New empowered Boneskinner ascended weapons (don't expect the currencies in a reward track)
  4. The infusion that costs a lot of ectos and 25,000 crystallized shards of jormag
  5. The enrichment that requires 320 memories of otter
  6. The gilded cipher blade skin for swords (don't expect this in a reward track)

It's clearly an oversight.

Yea. I just finished this and I was WT..Heck... This is it? Where's the real reward? If they can't give us any of the new, EXTREMELY expensive weapons, they could give us the skin and make it account bound. Or, Amalgamated Draconic GemstoneS (more than 1 or 2) or Stormcaller CoreS (more than 1 or 2).

@Gildana.8529 said:Yea. I just finished this and I was WT..Heck... This is it? Where's the real reward? If they can't give us any of the new, EXTREMELY expensive weapons, they could give us the skin and make it account bound. Or, Amalgamated Draconic GemstoneS (more than 1 or 2) or Stormcaller CoreS (more than 1 or 2).

A proper reward would be the choice between the new skins from the meta achievement or war supplies. What you suggested does not belong in a repeatable track based on what they have done for previous maps.

EDIT: Well... it looks like the only thing Anet is consistent about is at being inconsistent. Everything is free game now so long as you complain loud enough about it.

Its good that they added something more to the chest with :Added Memories of Otter and Shards of Crystallized Blood of Jormag to the final reward chest of the repeatable WvW Drizzlewood Coast Reward Track.Added a rare chance to obtain Tribune weapons from reward containers in the repeatable WvW Drizzlewood Coast Reward Track.

However, I left the chest in the bank hoping that the rewards of said chest would be added to it... still zero of the new things added meaning all those who did the track the first time are at a loss.