Fractals: That Jellyfish Beast

@Altion.9576 said:I hate it because as a Hb is a nightmare to heal in a 3D space.

Firebrand is great for this if played correctly. I did this on HB yesterday on T4 fractals yesterday. You primarily use trident. All the skills on land with books are the same as underwater.. literally don't have to change anything - you just get a mainhand weapon that gives AoE heals on auto/skill 2, have a CC and more importantly a short cooldown AoE projectile destroyer.

I run virtues/honor/firebrand not the valor/honor version. Virtues: down/mid/mid. Also you don't need full Harriers. You can upkeep 100% quickness with the 82.37% boon duration breakpoint (I think that's the point if I remember correctly - at work now so I can't check my gear) then pump the rest into heals. I managed to get somewhere around 1600healing power or something like that, while upkeeping all necessary boons - this allows me to switch builds for maximum healing when needed or maximum DPS with lowered heals on easier encounters. What this allowed my guardian to do is literally 1 shot with F2 tome people to full health and the periodic heals from virtues, symbols, Regen, keep them near permanently topped off. The fractal with the robot cats for example, you don't even need to play with the fan, you can just DPS and outheal all incoming damage including the poison gas.

@Strider.7849 said:

@Altion.9576 said:I hate it because as a Hb is a nightmare to heal in a 3D space.

Firebrand is great for this if played correctly. I did this on HB yesterday on T4 fractals yesterday. You primarily use trident. All the skills on land with books are the same as underwater.. literally don't have to change anything - you just get a mainhand weapon that gives AoE heals on auto/skill 2, have a CC and more importantly a short cooldown AoE projectile destroyer.

I run virtues/honor/firebrand not the valor/honor version. Virtues: down/mid/mid. Also you don't need full Harriers. You can upkeep 100% quickness with the 82.37% boon duration breakpoint (I think that's the point if I remember correctly - at work now so I can't check my gear) then pump the rest into heals. I managed to get somewhere around 1600healing power or something like that, while upkeeping all necessary boons - this allows me to switch builds for maximum healing when needed or maximum DPS with lowered heals on easier encounters. What this allowed my guardian to do is literally 1 shot with F2 tome people to full health and the periodic heals from virtues, symbols, Regen, keep them near permanently topped off. The fractal with the robot cats for example, you don't even need to play with the fan, you can just DPS and outheal all incoming damage including the poison gas.

Im adding you so we can discuss builds :)

You can also run condi FB and you spam the AA of trident, you'll be surprised :+1:

Heal fb, you have many possibilities ;You can play with pure of voice + "retreat" rather than W o P (and not "kitten") if no one stand in your awkward symbols or near your mantrasVirtues + Battle presence + renewed focus, you spam F2 F3 to heal peopleEven Zeal + Eternal Armory and you spam the bow of truth.Etc. Actually I don't think there is "better healer" than FB for this fractal*.