Can we please have 24/7 ranked conquest?

Shiyo.3578

Can we please?

You might as well shut down SPvP for 2 weeks for "maintenance" because I honestly wouldn't notice a difference.Unranked is zero fun unless I'm queued as at LEAST a 3 stack with 2 competent players and 2v2/3v3 are zero fun to me.

I would really like a 24/7 ranked conquest mode and I'm sure a lot of people agree. This games combat and class design does not work in 2v2 or 3v3 and these mini-seasons are just "take a break from gw2 pvp for 2 weeks".

@"Shiyo.3578" said:Can we please?

You might as well shut down SPvP for 2 weeks for "maintenance" because I honestly wouldn't notice a difference.Unranked is zero fun unless I'm queued as at LEAST a 3 stack with 2 competent players and 2v2/3v3 are zero fun to me.

I would really like a 24/7 ranked conquest mode and I'm sure a lot of people agree. This games combat and class design does not work in 2v2 or 3v3 and these mini-seasons are just "take a break from gw2 pvp for 2 weeks".

Agree -> 2vs2, 3vs3 is a pure clownfiesta with total stupid balance boring and non competitive at all, just delete this nonsense and start a ongoing conquest season