15 years of [Hate] (Vids) WvW

@Teratus.2859 said:When I saw that title I honestly though this was gonna be a thread with vids about how you've hated WvW for 15 years despite the game only being 8 years old XD

Well, you can save 7 years of hate in advance. 2027-- that's when Alliances finally come out or the game shuts down. Flip that coin.

Also great videos Bullyfoot; seems like you've picked up a talent for editing. Try not to spam those mantras that fast though. Good content!

@ArchonWing.9480 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:When I saw that title I honestly though this was gonna be a thread with vids about how you've hated WvW for 15 years despite the game only being 8 years old XD

Well, you can save 7 years of hate in advance. 2027-- that's when Alliances finally come out or the game shuts down. Flip that coin.

Also great videos Bullyfoot; seems like you've picked up a talent for editing. Try not to spam those mantras that fast though. Good content!

Ty brother! Trying to get better on that editing game ?, lol!!

@Sir Bully Foot.9078 said:

Ty brother! Trying to get better on that editing game ?, lol!!

Omg that controller icon!

You still rocking that setup? Or you upgraded your hardware?

@Sir Bully Foot.9078 said:

@Talindra.4958 said:How many members in the guild actually 15 years in the guild? am in a guild that is from gw1 too :) but the guild is still there, but most people moved on now.all the best to the guild and enjoy the game :)

We still have 3 originals on a roster of 75

turnover is inevitable. can't hang onto the past when you're trying to become a legend! congrats dude

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...