lfg for raid/strikes stolen by millennial asuras

Hi, asking for your opinion

0) Whats your skill lv?, Casual/medium/38kdps/Li Banker

1 )Why you chosing to pug, insted of do that content with your guild?

2) If lfg gone for raid/strikes, is it gona help socialize ppl with thay guild better? (closing an eye for any form to avoid that)

3) If your a solo player without a guild that pug, what wuld make you to joining a guild that organizing strikes/raids insted of pug and playing solo?

4) Is adding a tab with list of all guilds on your server+guasted (that gona show your guild message, number of members and some other info)(also you gona can filter guilds by size, name a->z, pve/pvp/wvw/other) will help you to join a guild or find more quality ones?

0) medium player/300LI/35k dps on training golem/28k+ on w1-4 bosses/special roles and healers for w5-71) i have bad timing/ guildmates are mostly toxic elitist and force me to use highest dps classes even if i outdps them with my current class and i have play time issues and do 1 FC a day cuz i dont have time for more(pugs are also nice)2)if LFG gets deleted ill probably leave the game cause i cant play in EU prime times bec im asian and ppl the guilds im in do raids in 10pm-3am mostly3) if they play in the time that i also could play with them i would definetly join them and do clear raids weekly4)idk

0) T3 Fractal Frequenter1) Because I can't bother looking for a guild when I mostly only do dailies.2) For all I know, there is no real lfg for raids, all I see in there is raid-selling.As for Strikes, all the really bad players avoid the lfg tool, so it's mostly successful for me.3) I don't think any guild would fit for me, as I rarely (if ever) play during U.S.A. prime time.4) no

May I go hunt those Millennial Inquest members now?

Kitty corrects the typos for clarity.

0) What's your skill level? 1700 LI/LD, 30 essences, good enough on every build in existence and creator of many.

1 )Why are you choosing to pug, instead of doing that content with your guild? Kitty has irregular sleep schedule due to stuffs and thus can't dedicate to a raid static reliably enough. Kitty does lead her guild squads if awake at scheduled raid times.

2) If LFG was removed for raid/strikes, would it help people better socialize with their guild? (closing an eye for any form to avoid that) That'd just kill guild raiding for any guild that doesn't have 10 peoples of their own available at all raid times. Guilds with 5-10 raiders available often need pugs to fill the squad.

3) If you're a solo player without a guild and you pug for raids and strikes, what would make you join a guild that organizes strikes/raids instead of pugging and playing solo? Due to being a buildcrafting youtuber, most raid guilds wouldn't serve Kitty's goals due to people focusing on meta (and Kitty's a memer) and not allowing recording the runs for youtube. Kitty personally considers LFG as free territory in that regard. Kitty also has a bad habit of taking command if she's around so she'd be bad fit for guild runs that don't run her pro tactics. So, Kitty would pretty much need to create her own raiding community but she has too many irons in fire for that.

4) Would adding a tab with list of all guilds on your server and region help you to join a guild or find more higher-quality ones? The tab would also include basic information like guild message, member count and some other information. You could also filter squads by size, alphabetic name order or main focus (PvE/PvP/WvW/other).Kitty would require such a feature to require permission from guild's highest officer for guild to be listed and maybe a minor monthly gold fee (like 1G) to keep the guild listed on such guild finder to filter out inactive guilds. Though Kitty wouldn't join a new guild anyway, one guild is enough for her.

0) Whats your skill lv?Medium in general. If you mean in raid, don't know, barely tried them.1 )Why you chosing to pug, insted of do that content with your guild?All guilds, no matter how casual, require meta builds, which I find just boring. Half the work is already done by someone else. If there was a tool (like Taco) that would show players where to stand at every stage at boss and when to press each button, people would install that with joy. It's like playing football and requesting to have all the best players in your team every time to maximize your chance of winning, otherwise it's waste of time and you refuse to play.2) If lfg gone for raid/strikes, is it gona help socialize ppl with thay guild better? (closing an eye for any form to avoid that)No.3) If your a solo player without a guild that pug, what wuld make you to joining a guild that organizing strikes/raids insted of pug and playing solo?People remembering games are meant as entertainment, not second job.4) Is adding a tab with list of all guilds on your server+guasted (that gona show your guild message, number of members and some other info)(also you gona can filter guilds by size, name a->z, pve/pvp/wvw/other) will help you to join a guild or find more quality ones?Nope.