Remove Unblockable

Svarty.8019

@kharmin.7683 said:

@Zuko.7132 said:Umm... Yes it does. Plenty of people save their unlockables in pvp when fighting a class with big block durations.

by plenty you mean 20 ppl right? :D

Well, yeah, because apparently the rest of the PvP players are bots?

we have thief saying that saving unblockable daze swipe to interrupt channeled block skills is bad, and preaching it out loud for all to seeeven if they are given the tools to deal with something they wont use them, call them bad and rage quit?actually reminds me of myself

@"Svarty.8019" said:Let's get rid of Unblockables.

What's the point? It's not like people are saying "Oh that person is blocking, I'll use my unblockable". That level of gameplay doesn't exist. Unblockable just helps unskilled players with their random ability spamming.

/tut /rolleyes

Might as well argue that block skills help unskilled players with their poorly timed dodge spamming

@Blocki.4931 said:I'd much prefer if some skills went through blocks, instead of being able to have multiple unblockable hits on any skill as long as you have something to enable it.

This. It also removes so many variables, individual unblockables are so much easier to adjust.

I think most of those are good right now, Gale or necro staff5 for example are not very fun to play against however; they don't require much positioning on the user's part, they are fast and difficult to notice, and straight up interrupt your defensive skill you may be using.

From a new player its make no sence. Of sweet this skill block! Use the skill, attavk still go threw, welp I guess the skill does not really block its lame. Unblockable its just a unfun and a layer of complexity thats is too much. Make certain huge skill unblockable fine but not a buff isssh that trigger unblockable on any skill.

@"Svarty.8019" said:Let's get rid of Unblockables.

What's the point? It's not like people are saying "Oh that person is blocking, I'll use my unblockable". That level of gameplay doesn't exist. Unblockable just helps unskilled players with their random ability spamming.

If you argued with: "Block is a counterplay to pressure, and counterplay shouldn't have counterplay." I would say that you might be right, but your current argument is really flawed. For example I had to explain to my duel buddy, that the moment he starts to block, magnet pull and poison 'nades are coming.

• 3 weeks later...