Confer with Bangar not Bangaring (every 2 weeks)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"neighto.7386" said:

You do know Sinead's version is a cover correct? Prince wrote the song. Not disputing the fact it may be Sinead's top selling single.. but its not "her song"

I actually didn't, and after looking it up I know why: While it was written by Prince he didn't perform it initially. It was written for his side project "The Family", released on that group's only album in 1985. There version wasn't released as a single; once O'Connor released her version Prince capitalized on the newfound success of the song. He himself didn't perform a version of the song until 1993 as a duet with Rosie Gaines. O'Connor also didn't get permission to do the cover apparently. Seems like a mess all around.

I'll just blame the kids today and their mumble rap. And Bangar while we're at it.

When I spoke to him a while back and got the same dialogue it did not trigger Bangar's Rebuke. I tried again today and it did. I would assume there was a bug keeping it from triggering unless you have to talk to him a certain number of times to get the rebuke achieve to trigger. Once the achieve triggered, now he won't talk when you click on him.

• 2 weeks later...