TP UI issue - text appearance

Guest [Deleted User]

Update has negatively affected the TP UI. The text has become low-quality and blurry. It also seems like there's an overlaid effect that is particularly noticeable on the row striping - some rows are washed out and barely legible.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of comments in maps and loads popping up in the bug forum about a blurry UI/mini map/TP. I'm not really seeing it, although the writing on the tp looks slightly lower rez.

I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't pointed out to me though.

But, no you are (prob) not losing your eyesight

And I thought it was my PC having a heatstroke due to these extreme weather conditions...I was a bit confused to be honest when I saw that blurriness and I first assumed it was coming from gw2hook because I use a preset that uses a lot of DoF. I thought that maybe the update and hook screwed eachother up.

I have the same issue as well but it looks like only parts of the UI are affected by this. Icons such as those on the top left corner and boosters (like 5% Damage Bonus, Volunteer's Blessing, etc) look blurry. Same for the mini-map and the TP post in its entirety. The rest of the UI, such as combat skills, boons, profession-specific traits (like Vampiric Presence) game menus, enemy health bars, chat, world map, game options, and dailies/story/events (minus the icons, which look blurry as well) appear to be fine.

I've changed resolution (fullscreen<->fullscreen windowed), enabled and disabled DPI scaling, and restarted the game. None of it worked.

I came here to raise this problem. The chat window looks fines, and so do the character models. The world map looks fine. But only some of the TP looks like it's low pixel accuracy. The text at the top ("Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store" looks normal. For the promotions, the text has poor quality, as is the text in all the other windows.

One upside: I didn't have any problems putting items on the TP. I'm happy to trade off image quality on the TP if that stops the TP errors.