If your guild is the creative type try this!

Kelly.7019

Does your guild enjoy scavenger hunts or games of hide and seek --a gravestone sign? Well if they do this video is for you! :) I've gotten quite creative with how we can use are decs and have been doing guild hall hunts for quite a while, hiding signs for people to find with a gold reward on it. (Which is the first part of this video. The 2nd part challenges you to stay on your raptor and complete a Raptor Leap course.) You know what's even better then jumping puzzles? MOUNT jumping puzzles! :) I've made other mount races and i wanted to fine tune something for each mount. So i made a small Raptor Leap Challenge course last year and expanded on it this year! Enjoy!

Nicely done. But reading while driving a raptor may not be safe.Our guild did a scavenger hunt like this:1) everyone who wanted to play was given decorator privileges2) I chose 6 different small decorations like the elonian teapot and crafted one per member that wanted to play3) I hid all of each decoration in of of 6 different spots4) each player had to collect one of each decoration (by using remove single decoration) and then place it on a table with their name on a tombstone marking their table.5) The first player to collect all 6 items got 200g

Asura ball is also fun. 1 player (an asura) enters the guild arena as invulnerable (can't be hurt but still can be affected by cc skills). All other players chose one of two teams. Using cc skills they try to get the asura through their goal. Of course the teams CAN damage each other so violence is not only allowed but encouraged. Keep in mind the invulnerable "ball" can be hurt by obstacles so be cautious about placing things like flame traps in the arena.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah the arena can be fun when all are given permissions. I've seen something like last one standing or dodge the block (or in this case free to move around). Everyone has the skinny block dec active and the goal is to try place the dec on others heads, trapping them inside the block so they cant move. Last one free to move around wins!