2v2 season 2 achievements?

KingJoko.1625

@Jilora.9524 said:

@"zero.3576" said:
pvp.png
I dont know why achievement is "season one" and seaons is "seaons Two", but i can't get any progress in those achievements

You had to do those during those seasons. You can't go back if you missed them

no make sanse, then only who started with season 1 can do all those achievements?

@Sylanna.1947 said:wait... they added these in with the patch this week and one week to finish them?

Yep achievements added this Tuesday, and Anet didn't count whatever pvp ranked activity you have done first week, so basically 1 week to finish them. For example : one achievement requires 60 pvp games to be played in 7 days, 8 games per day. I know Anet have their statistic made by bots, and 8 games / day doesn't looks that much but still.......some of us chose to not use bots...

@Cobra.6509 said:

@Sylanna.1947 said:wait... they added these in with the patch this week and one week to finish them?

Yep achievements added this Tuesday, and Anet didn't count whatever pvp ranked activity you have done first week, so basically 1 week to finish them. For example : one achievement requires 60 pvp games to be played in 7 days, 8 games per day. I know Anet have their statistic made by bots, and 8 games / day doesn't looks that much but still.......some of us chose to not use bots...

Actually I thought this too, but when I did a few ranked matches I noticed they weren't counting for these newly added achievements. These must be for the next full season, so I guess this mini season just didn't have any.

@Sylanna.1947 said:

Actually I thought this too, but when I did a few ranked matches I noticed they weren't counting for these newly added achievements. These must be for the next full season, so I guess this mini season just didn't have any.

Yes, it clearly says conquest season 23, not 2v2 season 2...

@KingJoko.1625 said:

Yes, it clearly says conquest season 23, not 2v2 season 2...

Why are there achievements for pvp season 3 v 3? and it's a mini season