Please, make a NO BOON weekend.

Gear up a beefy signet warrior with healing stat. Now try killing the warrior without boons in WvW.

Imagine, hours wasted unable to capture objectives because both side couldn't decisively end the combat (takes forever to capture a keep). Blob unable to repel each other with players respawning to rejoin the battle with mounts because of how long it takes to finish off players.

With high chance of causing certain class profession, gear stats, builds, gameplay blobs coordinated group (guild/friend) and roaming useless. To the extend of desperate need to change class, regear and trait.

Not sure if WvW will lived through this.

@"Eramonster.2718" said:Imagine, hours wasted unable to capture objectives because both side couldn't decisively end the combat (takes forever to capture a keep). Blob unable to repel each other with players respawning to rejoin the battle with mounts because of how long it takes to finish off players.

What you mean "wasted"? That sounds like the first two years of WvW: non-stop action, bannering the lord to keep the fight going, etc.

@Zawn.9647 said:

@"Len.1879" said:Boons are an integral part of the game. Especially while conditions as their counterpart are still in play, this suggestion makes relatively little sense. We already have huge problems with stability when the guards are not on their toes. You can expect WvW to be a giant pinball machine when stability is deactivated altogether. No, thanks.

As downstate is and yet there's a no downstate week every now and then.It's not like the OP is asking to remove boons from the game. 1 week won't kill you, I promise. You would be ok

I don't think you understood what I said. Without stability literally every CC will bounce whole groups around the area. Necros with spectral ring would have some fun, for sure, but for everyone else that would be a terrible time. It's at the same level at "let everyone have just 1 HP for a weekend, come on, it will be fun!".

@Fueki.4753 said:How about making it a no boons and no conditions week instead?

You could go as far as 25% REDUCTION in boon/condition duration......evaluate server performanceThen 50%....75%Next try 25% REDUCTION in boon/condition stacking...50%...75%Then try a REDUCTION in boon/condition damage.

If none of those see a huge increase in server performance, combine two of them.

Eventually you will find a combination that will improve performance. You may even find that you can increase number affected by skills/traits/attributes.Just think how the game would change if everyone in a red AoE circle was affected.

This will never happen because of WvW not being supported.

@Len.1879 said:

@Len.1879 said:Boons are an integral part of the game. Especially while conditions as their counterpart are still in play, this suggestion makes relatively little sense. We already have huge problems with stability when the guards are not on their toes. You can expect WvW to be a giant pinball machine when stability is deactivated altogether. No, thanks.

As downstate is and yet there's a no downstate week every now and then.It's not like the OP is asking to remove boons from the game. 1 week won't kill you, I promise. You would be ok

I don't think you understood what I said. Without stability literally every CC will bounce whole groups around the area. Necros with spectral ring would have some fun, for sure, but for everyone else that would be a terrible time. It's at the same level at "let everyone have just 1 HP for a weekend, come on, it will be fun!".

Welcome to what happens when your havoc group gets caught, it is nothing new.Don't worry though, it will be the week of the stunbreak meta!