Report: Stuck in Queue

Gaile Gray.6029

I can press either of the queue buttons but nothing happens. I can click them repeatedly and the queue just doesn't start for me. People who are in party with me can't queue either. When I leave party - queue works for them. Please fix before Sunday, 7 June 2020, if possible. I wanna play before 3v3 season ends.

I am having the same issue as Matt. Nothing happens for me when I select either unranked or ranked PvP. Even when I join a party neither one of us can que, but he can que for PvP just fine solo. I have tried switching character's logging in / out, nothing seems to work.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I seem to have a problem with my spvp queue as it won't work. I have already filed for a ticket, but I came across this thread. Am I experiencing the "STUCK ON QUEUE" thing everyone is talking about here? I'd really like to be able to queue and play spvp again. Please help me get my account fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

clicking on play unranked or ranked is doing nothing. other people can que, but when they group with me they cant, buttons stay purple, no error message or anything, its like the buttons have no code behind them.Need Help, thanks :)

felt like the melandru tournament has the most bugs going on, it was bugged again the day before and now im stuck in a forever queue even after 24 hours. i cant queue any ranked or unranked nor can i click leave queue, it enters and exits the pvp lobby for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...