Why is the WvW reward track Drizzlewood Coast not repeatable for me?

rose.4158

I don't see that track too, but we can not worryat first - the track was mostly all time bugged - it was same as downfall track, but without some amount rewardssecond bug - track is still uncompleted and released only on wvw, on spvp still not realizedbug 3 = it not visible at all for some playersbug 4 still not all items added, - it not profitable at all, and it was updated only yesterday

so don't run so fast - will see that will be ready after 1-3 weeks

This is because there was always a non-repeatable Drizzlewood Coast track. It's been there since, well, the introduction of Drizzlewood Coast. Then when the latest LS chapter came out, so did a repeatable track. The problem was the track was a copy-and-paste of the Dragonfall track, complete with Djinn Caches (Djinns having NOTHING to do with Drizzlewood). So, I opened a bug report (see the Bug report post: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/111033/drizzlewood-coast-reward-track). Then Anet released the latest "patch" which was supposed to fix the track: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/111882/game-update-notes-august-11-2020#latest.

However, in typical "this-is-only-WvW" fashion, they "fixed" it by totally removing the repeatable track altogether.

The repeatable is 100% missing. I never did the repeatable track before since it was empty, now its missing. I also checked under completed and locked and only saw the non-repeatable track which I have done correctly listed under completed, but like you all I have no repeatable/selectable Drizzlewood track right now. (since the 14th update)