Issue with "Invitation to the Party"

• ArenaNet Staff

There is an issue with the festival item "Invitation to the Party". If you use it while in the Labyrinthine Cliffs, it will return you to the character select screen. We're working on a fix, but in the meantime the "Invitation to the Festival of the Four Winds" can be used normally without issue.

@"Plexxing.2978" said:Is the "Invitation to the Party" supposed to work like the "Invitation to the Festival of the Four Winds"? I'd like it to teleport me to the Labyrinthine Cliffs AND Crown Pavilion.

It’s supposed to function as each of the other invitations. I think the issue with it is that the FotFW invitation teleports to a secondary location, unlike the others, and the Invitation to the Party isn’t able to handle it.

@"Plexxing.2978" said:Is the "Invitation to the Party" supposed to work like the "Invitation to the Festival of the Four Winds"? I'd like it to teleport me to the Labyrinthine Cliffs AND Crown Pavilion.

I wish there were a way to select which location it will send me. It always goes to the Cliffs, then to the Pavilion. I can get to the pavilion on a waypoint with only one loading screen. There is nothing at the Cliffs for me to go there...