[NA][GoM][PvX] Unity [UNIT] recruiting for all modes and experience levels!

Joshiek.4135

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also a returning player...looking for people to run Fractals with and perhaps get more into WvW or Battlegrounds. It has been a long time since I last played GW2, but its slowly coming back to me, key word slowly since I am older now :persevere: . Anyhow just looking for a fun/mature crowd....

Returning player, I'm interested in joining! I played throughout the beta but not long after release. I started a new character as I was lost trying to jump into my old one.

I'm on Jade Quarry so won't be able to participate with y'all in WvW, but I'm primarily interested in PVE content anyways.

Thanks!

@Overeem.1953 said:I am also a returning player...looking for people to run Fractals with and perhaps get more into WvW or Battlegrounds. It has been a long time since I last played GW2, but its slowly coming back to me, key word slowly since I am older now :persevere: . Anyhow just looking for a fun/mature crowd....

@Matt Treck.2190 said:Returning player, I'm interested in joining! I played throughout the beta but not long after release. I started a new character as I was lost trying to jump into my old one.

I'm on Jade Quarry so won't be able to participate with y'all in WvW, but I'm primarily interested in PVE content anyways.

Thanks!

Thank you guys, we've sent you both invites! :)

I am interested in joining I'd you are still recruiting.I am in another guild but it isn't active, it's more of a friend guild and won't get anywhere in the end ha ha.If that isn't a problem i'd like to join a active guild with people that play GW2 most of the time.

Thanks ~

@Amy.6427 said:I am interested in joining I'd you are still recruiting.I am in another guild but it isn't active, it's more of a friend guild and won't get anywhere in the end ha ha.If that isn't a problem i'd like to join a active guild with people that play GW2 most of the time.

Thanks ~

No problem at all, we'd love to have you. I've sent your invite out.

@Joshiek.4135 said:Welcome! Unity is a new PvX guild based on the Gates of Madness server looking for players interested in leveling up their content, and eager to learn new things across the game.

What we do:

• WvW; Havoc and casual roaming
  • Fractals
  • CM's
  • Strikes
  • Raids (WIP)
  • PvP
  • Guild Missions
  • Training for WvW, Fractals, Raids, and Strikes

When we do it:

• Thursday Raiding - Raids and raid training, 1 hour after daily reset (WIP)
  • Friday Fractals - Group rec's and fractal training if wanted, 1 hour after daily reset
  • Saturday Strikes - Weekly Strike Missions and training, 1 hour after daily reset
  • Sunday Skirmishing - WvW havoc, tagging, and guild missions, 1 hour after daily reset
  • We also run these events throughout the week whenever we get enough people or if you guys request it.

(Please note: To do WvW with us, you'll have to be on the Gate of Madness server or it's linked ally)

What we offer:Groups throughout the week running fractals, strikes, WvW, & raids whenever requestedDiscord for voice comms and chat, we're a social guild!Assistance to new or returning playersTraining, guides, and builds for all modesGilded Hallow guild hall & guild upgrades

Other info:No repping required, but always appreciated! We use Discord for voice coms and chatting with each other. We require listening to coms when doing training. However, voice activity isn't required and lurking is always welcome at any time. We are based on GoM, so if you would like to participate in WvW events you'll need to be on Gate of Madness or it's linked ally.

We're all constantly learning and looking for new ways to improve as a guild and look forward to doing these things with you as a [uNIT]Feel free to PM any of the people below, otherwise, we will invite you from your post.

• Joshiek.4135
  • Austin.3865
  • Renzo.6183
  • Madmeandog.3512
  • LiquidSkittlez.6290
  • RandomHero.5431
  • pianoman#4532

Hello I'd like to join your guild. I'm almost level 80 on my main character and just used the booster on a necromancer. I think this is the right time to join a guild thanks alot