skyscale of ice! need help question

BowStringing.7240

so i left only the jormag part of skyscale ice i need get ice prison by one of courrpted ice vererns if i understand right.. problem is i can not find them even during eventand jormag event ends so fast that phase 2 is chessed in less then 1 min. and no time..and now i am stack cuz scales of death seems need scales of ice to be done in order keep doing saving scalesso any tips how cheese the skyscale of ice last part the jormag?

For the Raising Skyscales achievement (3rd collection) you can buy the 12x Pieces of Skyscale Food you need and 1x Grow Lamp off the TP instead of crafting them.

For the Troublesome Skyscales achievement (4th collection) you can buy materials to craft Extra Pungent Skyscale Treats which can be used to skip a part of the collection.

@"Freebowjob.4879" said:which parts of skyscale achivos can be chessed if u have enough gold?

For most of your questions you can use wiki to get the answer.

Here is how you can unlock and how to get there for Bitterfrost:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bitterfrost_Frontier

As for using Gold. You don't need to use all Skyscale food. It is for most part jumping puzzle, so you should be able to manage if use wiki and guides there on net on how to do these. I only used food 2 times I think. Save your Gold until you actually need it or put in an order for food at TP in time (to get a more reasonable price). Remember that the base mats have a Gold cost, so you can't expect to get below that cost. Look up the recipe on wiki, if you haven't already unlocked it (should happen when you start this part of achievement where you will get both this recipe and one piece of Skyscale food).If you would buy too many, then you can re-sell it on TP.

Another option for JP is to ask around if there is any Mesmer which have portals that might want to help you. There are some JP people that enjoy doing this kind of things, sometime for a fee or sometime for free.

As for getting frozen. There should be a small symbol on map for achievement. It is where you should go to complete each step. It is possible sometimes to complete an achievement without going to achievement symbol (if it is a general achievement that don't demand you to perform an action on a certain place). The symbol is rather small compared to other markers or symbols on map. In this video you can see that symbol when player interact with icebear.

There is a lot of YT video that also show achievements step by step if search for it on YT or through google.