What's the difference between lags and CC chaining?

enkidu.5937

I mostly stopped playing because of lags. If you can't move / can't use skills, the two basic aspects of playing a pvp game are gone.

I can say exactly the same about CC chaining: I mostly stopped playing because of CC chaining. If you can't move / can't use skills, the two basic aspects of playing a pvp game are gone. :#

Since I use such builds myself I'm quite bored of this meta, to push ppl around and put lags on them. It's like hacking and disabling their web connection :3 ^^ Only difference that comes to my mind is that you can counter CC chains with FB + Scrap as part of a group. Otherwise you are constantly pulled / pushed / feared / immobed / chilled . . . disconnected from controlling your char.

CC's were problematic in core game as well (waving at warriors), but that problem was 'solved' by bringing broken specializations which granted more ways to nullify them by either more evades/blocks/stab access/etc. Currently though after they've nerfed a bit boon duration, CC's are once again 'problematic' or thanks to additional traits/skills brought by said specializations are even more annoying to deal with.Problem that was just covered in band-aids and never solved I guess. ¯_(ツ)_/¯Additional points if you're lagging while being cced. :')