Missing Zephyrite Short Bow?

The Zephyrite weapon set isn't complete yet. There's no torch or warhorn either, or any underwater weapons and the greatsword, hammer and scepter are new this year.

I suspect they'll add the torch, warhorn and shortbow next year and may or may not add underwater weapons after that. (A lot of sets don't have underwater weapons, but we've had hints lately that more underwater content might be coming, so maybe they'll start adding them.)

@Danikat.8537 said:The Zephyrite weapon set isn't complete yet. There's no torch or warhorn either, or any underwater weapons and the greatsword, hammer and scepter are new this year.

I suspect they'll add the torch, warhorn and shortbow next year and may or may not add underwater weapons after that. (A lot of sets don't have underwater weapons, but we've had hints lately that more underwater content might be coming, so maybe they'll start adding them.)

I find it quite interesting that Aurene's set included them, and they're very nice too.

@ ThreadAnyway, they're just not available yet I guess. Keep in mind this weapon set was modelled from scratch while the Sovereign weapons were already from LS1 and the Holographic weapons were just reskinned precursors.

Even one of the Halloween weapon sets was reskinned Ascalonian weapons.