Anything good drop from festive reward track for anyone?

Sleepwalker.1398

I got a confetti infusion two years without trying to gamble for the box. You can exchange for the box with general materials in the event festival location labyrinth (?). I was so excited and stupid to instant sell in tp for 10k gold. After tax I received 8.5k. the fund is about diminishing now I need another infusion drop from this box ?Here a screenshot I savedIZfqkLC.jpg

@Calisanna.8732 said:Someone in guild I’m in got invis slippers, and another in map lucked out with queen bee. I’m only doing the WvW track. Not trading mats. Not expecting anything. If I get lucky than awesome. Best of luck to you all!

that's how you get the unexpected loot. I was not expecting anything and I got it. often the case with all the other stuff like black lion chests. I get the item when I am least expected..eg I got the latest wing backpiece with only 1 key I got from weekly key farm. idk lol but I hope the best of luck to all :)

@"Talindra.4958" said:I got a confetti infusion two years without trying to gamble for the box. You can exchange for the box with general materials in the event festival location labyrinth (?). I was so excited and stupid to instant sell in tp for 10k gold. After tax I received 8.5k. the fund is about diminishing now I need another infusion drop from this box ?Here a screenshot I savedIZfqkLC.jpg

why would someone pay 10k gold for such an ugly infusion?mind blown

@senki.1046 said:

@"Talindra.4958" said:I got a confetti infusion two years without trying to gamble for the box. You can exchange for the box with general materials in the event festival location labyrinth (?). I was so excited and stupid to instant sell in tp for 10k gold. After tax I received 8.5k. the fund is about diminishing now I need another infusion drop from this box ?Here a screenshot I saved
IZfqkLC.jpg

Ikr u know tp can only sell up to 10k. But in reality the item worth 25k during that time if I would to sell using third party outside the game.That's why I said I stupidly sell it for 10k

@Talindra.4958 said:

@Talindra.4958 said:I got a confetti infusion two years without trying to gamble for the box. You can exchange for the box with general materials in the event festival location labyrinth (?). I was so excited and stupid to instant sell in tp for 10k gold. After tax I received 8.5k. the fund is about diminishing now I need another infusion drop from this box ?Here a screenshot I saved
IZfqkLC.jpg

Ikr u know tp can only sell up to 10k. But in reality the item worth 25k during that time if I would to sell using third party outside the game.That's why I said I stupidly sell it for 10k

Yes, indeed quite expensive. Although selling thru third party can put your account into jeopardy.

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

@Talindra.4958 said:I got a confetti infusion two years without trying to gamble for the box. You can exchange for the box with general materials in the event festival location labyrinth (?). I was so excited and stupid to instant sell in tp for 10k gold. After tax I received 8.5k. the fund is about diminishing now I need another infusion drop from this box ?Here a screenshot I saved
IZfqkLC.jpg

Yes, indeed quite expensive. Although selling thru third party can put your account into jeopardy.yeah that's what I thought later.. I did it the right way :p