some shapes to Ranger (and Tangle)

We all know imob and espacially tangle is a pretty shit to play against and makes a lot of players salty

i personaly like the tool of imob because its very usefull for escaping or fixing the enemy but i get that its horrible for the opponent, now my suggestion:

Increase the Toughness from Tangle that it takes only 1 dmg from every source like 999999999999999decrease the Vitality that it has only 2,3 or 4 hp

the idea behind is, that every class can counterplay the tangle buy just spamming the 1 button to get free, and it can maybe improve teamplay because when 3 people attack it directly it will do nothing.

other suggestion would be that the tangle enemy gets a buff like increased toughness and decrease incommming condition dmg.

we can't let tangle how it is now, its not fun to play against for the most people and maybe look at the other elites of ranger, that we can use them eventuelly (SPIRIIIIT)

@Avatar.3568 said:We all know imob and espacially tangle is a pretty kitten to play against and makes a lot of players salty

i personaly like the tool of imob because its very usefull for escaping or fixing the enemy but i get that its horrible for the opponent, now my suggestion:

Increase the Toughness from Tangle that it takes only 1 dmg from every source like 999999999999999decrease the Vitality that it has only 2,3 or 4 hp

the idea behind is, that every class can counterplay the tangle buy just spamming the 1 button to get free, and it can maybe improve teamplay because when 3 people attack it directly it will do nothing.

other suggestion would be that the tangle enemy gets a buff like increased toughness and decrease incommming condition dmg.

we can't let tangle how it is now, its not fun to play against for the most people and maybe look at the other elites of ranger, that we can use them eventuelly (SPIRIIIIT)

then you have multi hit attacks that insta remove it like nades, while classes that swing slowly are still fuckedfrom mesmer prespective I tell you. There is no such thing as destroying the vines. I cleanse and walk away, I port away. Autoattacks hit like wet noodles and it would take me a about 5-6s to take this thing down on glass amulet let alone on normal build.Entangle is one of those skills that sounds cool but shouldnt exist, just give them normal immob like normal class would have without this pulsing bullshit and joke of a counterplay it has. Or if anything make it last normal duration and the root itself is just applying bleeding or something.