Realm Avenger/Ultimate Dominator

Draeyon.4392

Any chance this achievement can get looked at?

Played mostly WvW since release and I'm not even half way through this achievement.

Just comparing it to the other WvW achievements, it could be considered reasonable to make at least 1% progress on a given achievement each day. Cap 20 towers, a stretch but doable. 25 camps, easy enough. But 2500 players? Some nights during ocx, you cant even find 25 enemy players.

Thanks,Draeyon.

No reason to do so? Other WvW were nerfed by a lot, the Ultimate Dominator was untouched, since it's possible to get.In core days you could get hundreds if not thousands of kills on just reset day, these days around 100~500 should be normal without much problem(on prime time).I'm playing since release(currently not nerding these days) and I have around 216k kills. Some people already have over 1kk kills.

Ranger main here.According to GW2efficiency: I played a total of 5,389 hours across all characters. Also: 275,724 / 250,000 objectives (110.29%) for Realm Avenger.Obviously time played was not all in WvW, I'd say 80-85% of it. That's around 4580h in WvW, meaning just over 60 kills per hour played or 1 kill per minute.As you may know, rangers are not welcome in squads, so I couldn't really blob farm kills like many do.

Sure, it takes time, but it's achievable. I would not lower it as it's something to "work" for in WvW. Although, it comes down to simply how many people you can tag before they die.