GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I'll once again beg for the good graces of our overlords and request the Ice Encasement Outfit.

This one:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ice_Encasement_Outfit

558px-Ice_Encasement_Outfit_charr_female

I love that ice-armoured tail.

Help out an—at the moment, utterly bummed out due to circumstances—obsessed Jormag player, eh ArenaNet? It'd brighten my day and I'd be happy to grab another giant bucket of gems to show my appreciation.

I could finally elevate Dirge Frostwall to playable status then.

@Severo.7091 said:

@"Jarilo.6204" said:does someone even read this?

I never see any CM's on these forums. It's like a ghost town. I did see a tumbleweed though.

they do read it see: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1287401/#Comment_1287401

@Tyler Bearce.3427 said:Hi everyone, I'm one of the curators of the gemstore and I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that we do actually read through these posts periodically.

@Astyrah.4015 said:

I never see any CM's on these forums. It's like a ghost town. I did see a tumbleweed though.

they do read it see:

@Tyler Bearce.3427 said:Hi everyone, I'm one of the curators of the gemstore and I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that we do actually read through these posts periodically.

That was on July 9th. That was the only time I have seen a CM on these boards since I joined.

@Severo.7091 said:

they do read it see:

That was on July 9th. That was the only time I have seen a CM on these boards since I joined.

afaik there's no actual community manager since the last one left. and yeah regarding the gemstore curator reading this thread, well we may never know for sure if they still do, maybe they stopped reading maybe they still do, but still.. they don't have to reply yes or acknowledge every single post/suggestion here, just a once in a blue moon post like what was posted in july

if anything, i'd rather they reply to or create a post about the ongoing lag issues (and constant error codes) in EU and US for example :)

I'm sure this has been discussed before. But where is living story season 1? I am sure we all would love to purchase the beginning to all living stories. As far as gem store items. i would like to see more clothes as opposed to armor. Maybe torn ragged shirts and pants. muscle shirts. Costumes are cool and all but what they miss is customization! we want to look unique so costumes should all be individually pieced so we can mix max parts from all costumes, if not we would all like to see more individual unique separate pieced, gloved, helms ect.. My personal favorite i would like to see brought back is of course the mordrem helm. Thanks guys!

Unlimited Gathering Tool with Glyph of Karma or Glyph of Virtue (more then what have been offered in store before).

Karma gain need to be more then the base of 3-5 on Harvesting tool and the same independent on which tool it is to be used.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glyph_of_VirtueFrom wiki link:

• Adds 3-5 Karma to your harvesting results.
  • Adds 1-3 Karma to your logging results.
  • Adds 1-3 Karma to your mining results.

Reason: I have hard to time to get enough Karma from doing map completion, upgrade all map with buff to gain Karma and with how I use Enhanced Gathering Tools it is very fast to use it up all on Karma for these gathering tools. Even with fetching all Karma in sky with Skyscale on regular basis it is too slow to re-cap the cost for Gathering Tools and there are more uses for Karma then before where you need to large amount.

@IceBlink.4317 said:Ice themed mining and harvesting tool to go with the Frost Wasp Logging Tool.

Maybe I dunno, ice spiders dropping from ice webs onto the mining node and freezing it to shatter it, and ice rabbits running into the harvest node to freeze it and your character does a foot stomp to shatter it?

Also what would be a good idea is to update all the existing tools to be the same efficiency as the more recent ones like the unbound magic tools - not in speed but in how much they can gather in one strike. We all know the unbound magic tools can gather 4 per hit for pick and axe, and 3 per hit for the sickle, while almost all the other tools for the other sets only allow 3 per hit for pick and axe, and 1 per hit for the sickle. So if something was done about that, it would make your former old collection of tools more worthwhile to use alongside the unbound magic ones. :tired_face:

Other gemstore skins... how about some canthan themed weapon skins for a change? Shiro's swords for example for sword and dagger, but let dagger variant be held like in GW1 instead of GW2 backhand style. :D

That seems AWESOME!!!!!! :D

I would love it if the lounge passes had something similar to the living season portal tomes. I have 3 passes right now, and I'm considering picking up a 4th but I don't want to devote that many shared inventory slots to them.

While I'm here, the library instance in PoF was criminally underused and would make a GREAT lounge area ;)

It'd be great to see Aetherblade Heavy Armor Skin as returning item (in gem store or BL statuettes - doesn't matter) Currently we've got a great variety of outfit choice (via voucher), but would be awesome to have an opportunity to buy more armor skins during anniversary sale. Black Lion Armor Voucher is something worth to consider.

Requests:

1.) Primeval Outfit. I do not want armor pieces with it like the outfit. Just your body engulfed in the effect with eyes like the mount pack. If you feel the need to do armor do heavy armor that is engulfed in the effect. Do not do a helm, just the effect applied to your head.

2.) Primeval Skyscale

3.) Primeval Weapon Collection

4.) Primeval Dragon Wings (Like the older scaled-dragon wings with the primeval effect)

5.) Choya and Unicorn finisher

6.) 32 shared inventory slots