Am I the only one who is afraid the dragon storyline will just end with Aurene replacing 6 other?

Sznurek.8791

You weren't noticing how they were talking about Drakkar being unique as a conduit? Did you completely overlook that in all the dialogue?

I mean, hell, even Bangar is uniquely titled the "Voice of Jormag" at the end of Episode 4. No point in giving such titles if everyone and their mother are conduits for Jormag's voice.

Now I am convinced, you are disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing with me.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:You weren't noticing how they were talking about Drakkar being unique as a conduit? Did you completely overlook that in all the dialogue?And that does nothing to invalidate the fact that, as we see with the Suspicious Travelers, which are spread out all the way down to the Priory, and have auidable Whispers of Jormag's voice around them, Drakker's ability as a conduit can EASILY reach to the Blood Keep, and isn't just confined to Bjora, as you originally stated.

Now I am convinced, you are blatantly ignoring anything that could possibly prove you wrong, because you pretty much can never accept the idea that you are wrong unless they cart it out in front of you like with the Sylvari, and even then you try to sidestep the issue with ridiculous nonsense.