Completely Overpowered Skill List #2

ultwill.8072

Note: These Skills are not meant to be taken seriously, nor am I suggesting that they be implemented into the game.

I enjoy making these skills, and I post them here for everyone to enjoy reading them.

Be sure to check out My Completely Overpowered Skill List #1: [https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/112381/my-completely-overpowered-skill-list-1#latest](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/112381/my-completely-overpowered-skill-list-1#latest)

Enjoy!

___

Idea for an Elite Engineer Skill: _**Master-Of-All-Trades**_.

You gain the "Master-Of-All-Trades" effect, gaining access to every and all Engineer traits and skills, as well as access to any and all Engineer Elite Specialization traits and skills all at once. _Your skills have no activation time or recharge time during this effect._

**[Activation Time: 3 seconds.] [breaks Stun] [Master-Of-All-Trades (30 seconds) - You have completely Mastered Engineering.] [Recharge Time: 100 seconds.]**

Additional Notes: In simple terms, you gain access to _**all**_ Engineer and Engineer Elite Specialization traits and skills _**all at once**_. The bottom portion of your screen will be FILLED with skills. You basically become a nuclear power plant, so you better hope you have a PhD in engineering in real life.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Idea for an Elite Human Racial Skill: _**The Six**_.

Become completely immobile and invulnerable while focusing all of your energy, concentration and willpower to channel the power of all Six Gods at once. You are Interrupted, then banned.

**[Activation time: 60 seconds.] [interruption interval: 30 seconds.] [interruption cannot be prevented by any means whatsoever.]

[interruption effect: You are banned (3 days) - Reason: Attempting to destroy Tyria.]**

Additional Notes: Once channeling has started, this skill cannot be canceled by any means other than the interruption interval occurring halfway through channeling. This includes attempts from outside sources; attempts from outside sources to interrupt your channeling will be negated.

Despite what the skill description says, your fate is sealed the moment you use this skill. Therefore, if you begin channeling this skill then immediately close Guild Wars 2 and fully shut down your computer while _also_ destroying your internet router, you will still be banned.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Idea for an Elite Elementalist Skill: _**Master Of The Elements**_.

Gain the "Elemental Master" effect, while instantly Overloading every elemental attunement to 10 times their effect and casting every _offensive_ skill from every elemental category 100 times.

**[Activation time: Instant.] [breaks Stun]

[Elemental Master (30 seconds) - You gain +10000 Power, +10000 health per .1 seconds, +10000 Precision and Ferocity, and +10000 Toughness. You cannot be critically hit while under this effect.]

[Number of skills cast: 20(x100)] [Overload potency: 1000%] [unblockable] [Cannot be evaded.] [Cannot be Full Countered.]**

Additional notes: Elemental Master is in effect when the skills are cast. Only the current weapon's skills will be used, not all weapons. Therefore, _assuming all of the weapon skills are offensive (deal some form of damage or hindrance to target foe_), the number of skills cast is 20, with the total number of skills cast being 2000.

In _**a single instant**_, all 5 skills from every elemental category are cast 100 times. (5 x 4 = 20.) (20 x 100 = 2000.)

Also, there's an innate 10-100% chance of crashing your computer, depending on your rig.

Idea for an Elite Necromancer Skill: _**Doom**_.

Inflict the "Doom" effect on target foe, dealing 10,000 damage per second for 10 seconds. This damage cannot be mitigated by any means whatsoever and this effect cannot be removed. Attempting to counter this effect will hasten the victim's demise.

**[Activation time: 1/4s] [Doom (10 seconds) - Suffer 100,000 damage over 10 seconds. This effect cannot be mitigated or removed.

Receiving any form of healing or health gain during this effect will amplify the damage by 10,000% per tick, for the rest of the duration.] [Recharge time: 100 seconds.]**

Additional notes: This skill ignores all forms of Invulnerability. If the victim is healed by any amount immediately after this skill is cast upon them, they would receive a base total of 10,000,000 damage over 10 seconds (assuming they could actually survive that long).

Idea for an Elite Ranger Skill: _**Indomitable Bond**_.

You and your pet gain the "Bonded" effect, amplifying your existing abilities and granting new ones.

**[Activation time: Instant.] [bonded (30 seconds, no effect unless you are wielding a Bow weapon.)]

You move 100% faster and your pet now moves via Shadowstep.

All projectiles fired by you have +500% range, +500% velocity, deal +500% damage, pass through any and all obstacles and cannot be evaded or blocked. You have 75% damage resistance and cannot miss.

Your pet now has 250% more health, deals 1000% more damage, and inflicts 10 seconds of Dazed and 100 stacks of Torment per attack. You cannot be downed while your pet is Undefeated.

When your pet is Defeated, enter Rage Mode. Your eyes burn a visually bright Red during this effect. During Rage Mode, you instantly replenish 100% of your health, your damage resistance is increased to 90%, your attack skills have no recharge time and you immediately Shadowstep to the perpetrating foe, Launching them. (Shadowstep range: 10,000. Launch range: 1500. Ignores Stability.) Against this foe, you deal +10,000% damage, have +10,000 increased Precision and Ferocity, attack 250% faster and fire 1000 projectiles per attack. Target foe is Pulled to you if they exceed a range of over 1500 units from you; this Pull ignores Stability. During Rage Mode, you can only target the perpetrating foe. During Rage Mode, your Finishers activate instantly. Rage Mode lasts until the perpetrating foe is Defeated or disconnects. [Recharge time: 120 seconds.]**

Additional notes: The perpetrating foe is the foe that directly caused your pet's defeat, either by any form of direct damage, or condition damage. If no foe is the cause of your pet's defeat, you will not enter rage mode.

___

I must think of more skills. Once I do, I'll post another discussion.

Edited by slayingdeity.8501
This is a backup version of the original skill list. Editing not yet finished.
  • Confused 1

I had this rev skill in different iterations... had to cut it down because having 15 different skills dependant on which legends are equipped turned out to be... massive ;D

Idea for an Elite Revenant Skill: Fury of the Mists.Fuse all your legends and cast Fury of the Mists. While the skill is channelled you are unable to act but you are protected by the Mists and will receive no damage from any source. If the channeling is interrupted, the targeted foe is marked for "Fury of the Mists" for 3s. After Fury of the Mists ends the target foe and its allies get 75% of their HP drained which will convert to barrier on the caster.Successfully casting Fury of the Mists results in instantly casting all elite skills of all legends at the same time on up to 10 foes and 10 allies in a radius of 1200.[Activation time: 4s] [Cooldown: 72s][Cooldown if interrupted: 40s] [Range: 1200] [Radius: 1200] [Duration on foe: 3s]||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Idea for an Elite Mesmer skill: Obliterating Presence.Cast and gain Obliterating Presence aura for 10s. When under the effect of this aura O.P. turns into Oppressive Pursuit, a Shadow step to a foe within a range of 1200. Touching a foe will transfer the aura which will deplete all endurance, cripple, disable all of the targets skills and traits while also decrease all stats to 1 for 10s. The aura is transferable to allies of the foe and will reset everytime it is transferred.[Activation time: 1s] [Obliterating Presence: touching a foe causes cripple, Endurance drain 100%, disabling all skills and traits, stats are set to 1] [Duration 10s] [Resets on foes everytime it's transferred][Activation time: instant] [Oppressive Pursuit: Shadowstep to target foe] [Range: 1200] [Duration: 10s]

@"Rankomonaut.4708" said:I had this rev skill in different iterations... had to cut it down because having 15 different skills dependant on which legends are equipped turned out to be... massive ;D

Idea for an Elite Revenant Skill: Fury of the Mists.Fuse all your legends and cast Fury of the Mists. While the skill is channelled you are unable to act but you are protected by the Mists and will receive no damage from any source. If the channeling is interrupted, the targeted foe is marked for "Fury of the Mists" for 3s. After Fury of the Mists ends the target foe and its allies get 75% of their HP drained which will convert to barrier on the caster.Successfully casting Fury of the Mists results in instantly casting all elite skills of all legends at the same time on up to 10 foes and 10 allies in a radius of 1200.[Activation time: 4s] [Cooldown: 72s][Cooldown if interrupted: 40s] [Range: 1200] [Radius: 1200] [Duration on foe: 3s]||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Idea for an Elite Mesmer skill: Obliterating Presence.Cast and gain Obliterating Presence aura for 10s. When under the effect of this aura O.P. turns into Oppressive Pursuit, a Shadow step to a foe within a range of 1200. Touching a foe will transfer the aura which will deplete all endurance, cripple, disable all of the targets skills and traits while also decrease all stats to 1 for 10s. The aura is transferable to allies of the foe and will reset everytime it is transferred.[Activation time: 1s] [Obliterating Presence: touching a foe causes cripple, Endurance drain 100%, disabling all skills and traits, stats are set to 1] [Duration 10s] [Resets on foes everytime it's transferred][Activation time: instant] [Oppressive Pursuit: Shadowstep to target foe] [Range: 1200] [Duration: 10s]

Awesome, I enjoy seeing smart theoretical skills like these.

Elite chronomancer skill: Well of JudgmentWell. Turn back time and judge foes in an aoe. Removes all boons and applies all damage and conditions from abilities used by foes in the past 7 seconds to themselves. Range: 800 Cooldown: 110 secs No. of targets: 5

Too op or too underpowered for an elite?

• 4 months later...

Here's an idea for a Mirage/Deadeye's Special Action skill:

Untouchable:

Instant cast time.               Ammo count: 5.             Cooldown between counts: none.     Cooldown per count: 1 Second.

Deception: You and four allies you summoned(Clones, Thieves' Guild, Rune of Golemancy, those kinds of things) break enemy targeting and Shadowstep to a targeted location within Range 1200, all gaining Phased Out for half a second. This does not require valid pathing, and you do not pass through the space between your start and end points.

Phased Out makes all effects- whether positive of negative- that would be applied to you from any source besides yourself instead target your previous location. Since removing buffs is a negative effect and this prevents that, this can only be removed by natural causes.

Only the first charge of this skill breaks Stun; I know I could, but I'm not greedy enough to make a Stunbreak on a one-second cooldown.

You'll need very quick hands, a high-damage build, and good knowledge of the map you're in, but with proper timing, you can avoid every attack while still dealing decent damage.

Admittedly, I made this to counter other overpowered skills, so it's neither an Evade, absorption(Full Counter), nor a miss;  the attacks still land... just on empty space. Also note that you can use this while Downed, since this is a Special Action. Finally, as a bonus note; since effects are displaced to your previous location, some ally unlucky enough to stay there can actually get hit by any attacks you would've gotten... unless they're another Mirage/Deadeye, in which case they've probably Phased Out too.

Edited by david r.3947
Clarification about the displacement of attacks.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/28/2021 at 11:00 AM, david r.3947 said:

Here's an idea for a Mirage/Deadeye's Special Action skill:

Untouchable:

Instant cast time.               Ammo count: 5.             Cooldown between counts: none.     Cooldown per count: 1 Second.

Deception: You and four allies you summoned(Clones, Thieves' Guild, Rune of Golemancy, those kinds of things) break enemy targeting and Shadowstep to a targeted location within Range 1200, all gaining Phased Out for half a second. This does not require valid pathing, and you do not pass through the space between your start and end points.

Phased Out makes all effects- whether positive of negative- that would be applied to you from any source besides yourself instead target your previous location. Since removing buffs is a negative effect and this prevents that, this can only be removed by natural causes.

Only the first charge of this skill breaks Stun; I know I could, but I'm not greedy enough to make a Stunbreak on a one-second cooldown.

You'll need very quick hands, a high-damage build, and good knowledge of the map you're in, but with proper timing, you can avoid every attack while still dealing decent damage.

Admittedly, I made this to counter other overpowered skills, so it's neither an Evade, absorption(Full Counter), nor a miss;  the attacks still land... just on empty space. Also note that you can use this while Downed, since this is a Special Action. Finally, as a bonus note; since effects are displaced to your previous location, some ally unlucky enough to stay there can actually get hit by any attacks you would've gotten... unless they're another Mirage/Deadeye, in which case they've probably Phased Out too.

I know I'm late but wow, I absolutely love it lol 5 ammo count that is too good, with a one second cooldown for each charge if im reading that right and the concept of Phased Out is too good lol godlike skill

addition: it would be ridic... well it already is ridiculous but it would be even MORE ridiculous if clones/allies on those professions were constant, or always present lol. With the right build it works though

also, the name of your skill just adds icing to the multilayered cake for real lol

Edited by Omni.9473
additional information

Mirage 4th Shatter replacement:

Endless Elona

Shatter

- Shatter all your clones and gain Mirage Cloak. 

- For each clone shattered, you gain 5s of  Desert Delusion

Desert Delusion:

You do not spend Endurance when dodging. 

Edited by Yasai.3549
  • Like 1

• ultwill.8072 changed the title to Completely Overpowered Skill List #2