Can we do something about this MASSIVE oversight.

Smoosh.2718

@"Xca.9721" said:What is the point of comparing an utility skill with a profession mechanic? Makes more sense to compare Full Counter with True Nature.

We end up at the same boat even with that comparison."(Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 0.5 to 0.1."

What I was pointing out is that the two skills that do the same thing, one was nerfed and one was missed.

What I am proposing is that True Nature's damage gets lowered to match that of BE.

@"Leonidrex.5649" said:Warriors one has extra damage through traitshttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Loss_Aversionextra adrenaline and ferocity/power through https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Attacker%27s_InsightI dont know if loss aversion procs multiple times if you strip multiple boons but if it does the skill would deal 5x the damage listed.In that scenario you are comparing hard hitting 2 boonstrip skillto weak/meadium hitting 4 boonstrip skill that also grants ~200ferocity/might which is rather close when you think about it

Loss Aversion will proc multiple times but in PvP Loss Aversion literally does double digit damage. Like even if you remove 4 boons and four procs from Loss Aversion and you crit you aren't getting more than 500 damage off Break Enchantments, compared to the 5,000 damage you can get off True Nature.

Anyway True Nature is OP. All of the spellbreaker utilities are UP. Break Enchantments is a fun utility back when it was meta, solid mechanic, fun, reasonable amount of counter play, heavy boonhate is consistently in dire need in the meta at large, it fits with spellbreaker gameplaywise and mechanically. The only unfair thing about it is that it could use a 0.5 second windup instead of a 0.25s wind up, that's just too fast. I wouldn't mind seeing Break Enchantments get buffed into being a meaty hit.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"Leonidrex.5649" said:Warriors one has extra damage through traits
extra adrenaline and ferocity/power through
I dont know if loss aversion procs multiple times if you strip multiple boons but if it does the skill would deal 5x the damage listed.In that scenario you are comparing hard hitting 2 boonstrip skillto weak/meadium hitting 4 boonstrip skill that also grants ~200ferocity/might which is rather close when you think about it

Loss Aversion will proc multiple times but in PvP Loss Aversion literally does double digit damage. Like even if you remove 4 boons and four procs from Loss Aversion and you crit you aren't getting more than 500 damage off Break Enchantments, compared to the 5,000 damage you can get off True Nature.

Anyway True Nature is OP. All of the spellbreaker utilities are UP. Break Enchantments is a fun utility back when it was meta, solid mechanic, fun, reasonable amount of counter play, heavy boonhate is consistently in dire need in the meta at large, it fits with spellbreaker gameplaywise and mechanically. The only unfair thing about it is that it could use a 0.5 second windup instead of a 0.25s wind up, that's just too fast. I wouldn't mind seeing Break Enchantments get buffed into being a meaty hit.

I liked BE pre feb patch, it could do nice ~4-5k hits through walls, really easy to get free damage with it, but 80% dmg nerf is just pepega, like its a skill with 0,25s cast time and utility so OFC it should burst people byt for it to hit for 1-2k at least would be nice.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:Warriors one has extra damage through traits
extra adrenaline and ferocity/power through
I dont know if loss aversion procs multiple times if you strip multiple boons but if it does the skill would deal 5x the damage listed.In that scenario you are comparing hard hitting 2 boonstrip skillto weak/meadium hitting 4 boonstrip skill that also grants ~200ferocity/might which is rather close when you think about it

I liked BE pre feb patch, it could do nice ~4-5k hits through walls, really easy to get free damage with it, but 80% dmg nerf is just pepega, like its a skill with 0,25s cast time and utility so OFC it should burst people byt for it to hit for 1-2k at least would be nice.

Yeah. Like I said spellbreaker is one of my favorite specializations and I really, really like all the Meditations thematically and gameplaywise (Aside from Winds, which should be a field you drop in SPvP the way it used to be) and I'd be cool if the numbers were there to make all the meditations really worth running on Spellbreaker.