Drop rate for some rare items

Daddicus.6128

Prices usually indicate relative rarity (and thus, drop rate). But, both of these have extensive hoops to jump through before you can loot the chest, which undoubtedly skews the TP value higher.

Not sure about the Boss rushes. I'm more interested in the relative drop rate from the chests. Did people have to try for days, weeks, months, or even years of everyday checks?

Thanks for the info, though!

I tried for so long to get those items that I eventually decided to save up gold and buy them, and that turned out to be the faster method. Worth noting: the only legendary pre I ever looted came from Rhendak during one of my attempts to get something else.

You're going to get a wide variety of answers due to the nature of RNG, but my opinion is that you're better off to play parts of the game you know you like, squirrel a specific amount of gold away in one of your guild vaults each day, and shell out to buy what you need. If you happen to get the item you need as a drop along the way, then congrats, now you have the item and any gold you were saving up.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried 127 times for Rhendak's signet and received one. I tried 138 times for the Pendant of Arah, and also received one. I'm still tracking them, but I don't try as often anymore. Rhendak's is so buggy it's difficult to make valid attempts. (And, the game doesn't tell you if it is an invalid attempt; you have to figure it out on your own.)