Dragon size comparison

Tyson.5160

Haven't seen one. I'm guessing Jormag is going to be somewhere either in the middle or low down the scale for the Elder Dragon's. It looked quite small.I'm not a fan of the head model (it looks much better in the art than in the model), so it'll be interesting to see what type of Dragon it is - eg classic, serpentine etc

@Randulf.7614 said:Haven't seen one. I'm guessing Jormag is going to be somewhere either in the middle or low down the scale for the Elder Dragon's. It looked quite small.I'm not a fan of the head model (it looks much better in the art than in the model), so it'll be interesting to see what type of Dragon it is - eg classic, serpentine etc

Given the position we view Jormag at, it might look similar to the art if we look at Jormag from more of a downward angle.

@Tyson.5160 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Haven't seen one. I'm guessing Jormag is going to be somewhere either in the middle or low down the scale for the Elder Dragon's. It looked quite small.I'm not a fan of the head model (it looks much better in the art than in the model), so it'll be interesting to see what type of Dragon it is - eg classic, serpentine etc

Given the position we view Jormag at, it might look similar to the art if we look at Jormag from more of a downward angle.

Could be right. It did look very strange from the lowered angle and those horns looked a bit dispropotionate. It'll prob also look better in profile mind you

I haven't seen any comparison to other ED made, most likely because Jormag's model is still unfinished. that_shaman did pull Jormag's model out and compared it to the Fang of the Serpent in Hoelbrak though:

SPOILER_utBi35lu.jpgSPOILER_jormag_tooth.pngSPOILER_slim.png

Given Jormag's size to the Fang of the Serpent, I believe Jormag is roughly the size of Zhaitan's original mode seen between Kralkatorrik and Zhaitan's final model in this model comparison.

@"Konig Des Todes.2086" said:I haven't seen any comparison to other ED made, most likely because Jormag's model is still unfinished. that_shaman did pull Jormag's model out and compared it to the Fang of the Serpent in Hoelbrak though:

SPOILER_utBi35lu.jpgSPOILER_jormag_tooth.pngSPOILER_slim.png

Given Jormag's size to the Fang of the Serpent, I believe Jormag is roughly the size of Zhaitan's original mode seen between Kralkatorrik and Zhaitan's final model in this model comparison.

Yeah, thought it would be neat for a new comparison, even with the unfinished model, which, I’m sure we will see more of in the future.

I havent seen Jormag in game yet but I watched the trailers so I knew it was going to be.

I expect there will be multiple Jormag models much like there was with Kralkatorrik and the sizes may vary in the same way.The same will likely happen with DSD and Primordus as well.

As of canon.. which is the biggest one, I'd have to say Kralkatorrik physically since he was depicted in Gw1 as a mountain range while he slept.. and in Dragonfall he spans an entire open world map in length.

DSD is to big an unknown at this point, we've got literally nothing on it to go on.

Primordus we only have the one model for and it's huge but how accurate that is... can't say.I expect it'll be shrunk down when we see the full dragon.. providing what we saw in LW3 is actually the Dragon itself, I do still hope for a twist regarding the design change and the real Primordus is much more like it's Gw1 design.

If Jormag is to be a serpent.. a Lindwurm style dragon (I hope it is) then this is my rough guess on it's overall max size.Please do ignore the obviously shoddy rush job and that I used parts of Kralk's model for a Jormag stand in, I have absolutely no artistic skills and little to no experience with any art or editing type software besides MS paint >.< I am very much aware of how much I suck at this stuff lmao.

Anyhow this is about what I expect Jormag's size/length to be, shorter but wider than Mordremoth and also with 2 front legs which I wasn't able to add on here.Oh and ignore Kralks horns too, I should have cut them off but I rushed this >.<695O1z0.jpg

• Like 1

@"Teratus.2859" said:I havent seen Jormag in game yet but I watched the trailers so I knew it was going to be.

I expect there will be multiple Jormag models much like there was with Kralkatorrik and the sizes may vary in the same way.The same will likely happen with DSD and Primordus as well.

As of canon.. which is the biggest one, I'd have to say Kralkatorrik physically since he was depicted in Gw1 as a mountain range while he slept.. and in Dragonfall he spans an entire open world map in length.

DSD is to big an unknown at this point, we've got literally nothing on it to go on.

Primordus we only have the one model for and it's huge but how accurate that is... can't say.I expect it'll be shrunk down when we see the full dragon.. providing what we saw in LW3 is actually the Dragon itself, I do still hope for a twist regarding the design change and the real Primordus is much more like it's Gw1 design.

If Jormag is to be a serpent.. a Lindwurm style dragon (I hope it is) then this is my rough guess on it's overall max size.Please do ignore the obviously shoddy rush job and that I used parts of Kralk's model for a Jormag stand in, I have absolutely no artistic skills and little to no experience with any art or editing type software besides MS paint >.< I am very much aware of how much I suck at this stuff lmao.

Anyhow this is about what I expect Jormag's size/length to be, shorter but wider than Mordremoth and also with 2 front legs which I wasn't able to add on here.Oh and ignore Kralks horns too, I should have cut them off but I rushed this >.<695O1z0.jpg

Your diagram is probably very accurate. Would be nice to throw the Jormag model.

@Tyson.5160 said:

@"Teratus.2859" said:I havent seen Jormag in game yet but I watched the trailers so I knew it was going to be.

Anyhow this is about what I expect Jormag's size/length to be, shorter but wider than Mordremoth and also with 2 front legs which I wasn't able to add on here.Oh and ignore Kralks horns too, I should have cut them off but I rushed this >.<
695O1z0.jpg

Your diagram is probably very accurate. Would be nice to throw the Jormag model.

Yeah I can't wait to see the real Jormag model in there ^^ I would have done a custom one if I had the art skills to do it justice lol.Was still fun though, also can't wait to see Jormag in game either.I really like the designs I have in my mind for all 3 remaining dragons, im looking forward to seeing how accurate they are to the offical dragons.

@Teratus.2859 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:I havent seen Jormag in game yet but I watched the trailers so I knew it was going to be.

Anyhow this is about what I expect Jormag's size/length to be, shorter but wider than Mordremoth and also with 2 front legs which I wasn't able to add on here.Oh and ignore Kralks horns too, I should have cut them off but I rushed this >.<
695O1z0.jpg

Yeah I can't wait to see the real Jormag model in there ^^ I would have done a custom one if I had the art skills to do it justice lol.Was still fun though, also can't wait to see Jormag in game either.I really like the designs I have in my mind for all 3 remaining dragons, im looking forward to seeing how accurate they are to the offical dragons.

Are you waiting for the voice acting to come in before doing episode 3 & 4?

@Tyson.5160 said:

@Teratus.2859 said:I havent seen Jormag in game yet but I watched the trailers so I knew it was going to be.

695O1z0.jpg

Are you waiting for the voice acting to come in before doing episode 3 & 4?

I am yes ^^Shouldn't be too much longer now, few months maybe.I know they're doing the new fractal first and then the living world stuff.