Drizzlewood Coast Reward Track - [Merged]

@"Infusion.7149" said:The patchnotes referred to the Drizzlewood repeatable track, which is probably meant to read Icebrood Saga Reward track. The bag of Icebrood Saga materials has the option of 5 memories of otter.

Patchnotes:Added Memories of Otter and Shards of Crystallized Blood of Jormag to the final reward chest of the repeatable WvW Drizzlewood Coast Reward Track

The Icebrood Saga Materials selectable bag already had Memories of Otter and shards of Crystallized Blood of Jormag as options before this patch was released.

This would have to be a several days late patch note, that refers to the wrong track name, and calls a selection bag a "final chest", for the assumption that "it's really the Icebrood Saga Reward track" to be accurate.

The Memories of Otter and Crystallized Blood have been added to the end chest of the repeatable Icebrood Saga reward track. That one has been updated with new stuff with every Icebrood Saga chapter release. Because of that, I'm sure the disappearance of the repeatable Drizzlewood Coast reward track is intended. I'm not too happy with how they handled it though. I was nearly finished with the now missing track, I held off the last reward because the forums informed me that the end chest was a dud. I basically wasted my time doing 39 steps of a 40 step track.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Oh? Then this announcement makes little sense: Added Memories of Otter and Shards of Crystallized Blood of Jormag to the final reward chest of the repeatable WvW Drizzlewood Coast Reward Track.

I suppose this was a mistake by whoever wrote that announcement.

@Manasa Devi.7958 said:The Memories of Otter and Crystallized Blood have been added to the end chest of the repeatable Icebrood Saga reward track.

This.

Because of that, I'm sure the disappearance of the repeatable Drizzlewood Coast reward track is intended. I'm not too happy with how they handled it though.

Oh, so there was a repeatable track? I must have missed that one then. Oops!

@Thornwolf.9721 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Oh? Then this announcement makes little sense:
Added Memories of Otter and Shards of Crystallized Blood of Jormag to the final reward chest of the repeatable WvW Drizzlewood Coast Reward Track.

Might be the icebrood saga track?

That doesn't explain where the previously existing (and abysmal in term of drops) drizzlewood coast repeatable track went though

@Naxos.2503 said:

Added Memories of Otter and Shards of Crystallized Blood of Jormag to the final reward chest of the repeatable WvW Drizzlewood Coast Reward Track.

That doesn't explain where the previously existing (and abysmal in term of drops) drizzlewood coast repeatable track went though

I tried to do the icebrood saga one, they aren't in there at all. So Im not sure what happened; Probably another thing you HAVE to do in the map to force people to PvE.

@Thornwolf.9721 said:

I tried to do the icebrood saga one, they aren't in there at all. So Im not sure what happened; Probably another thing you HAVE to do in the map to force people to PvE.

Normally, in those case, the reward track goes into the Locked tab, and this one isn't there, that's why quite a few people (myself including) believe it to be a bug where the track is simply missing. We'll see if it's fixed on the 25th maintenance, fingers crossed

@Thornwolf.9721 said:

Are you sure they aren't in the Icebrood Saga Material container?The contents were changed on, or near, the 11th of August, according to the Wiki.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Are you sure they aren't in the Icebrood Saga Material container?The contents were changed on, or near, the 11th of August, according to the Wiki.

I just went through it this past week and didn't receive any at all. So Im assuming they aren't in there~

• 2 months later...

ok, no Drizzle track, let check Bjora, there we have Icebrood Saga Material is so poor reward ..currentlythey have way choose from Icebrood Saga Material Crystallized Blood of Jormag !!! looks great?Shard of Crystallized Blood of Jormag (10) look nice!?? 10 ? for infusion need 25,000. So someone have plan make track 2,500 times?