Shattered Darkness [DARK] [NA] [PvE] [WvW] [Casual]

Sookie.6580

@CursedGhoul.6028 said:Hi Sookie,

Im very new to this game and how like to be a part of a guild filled with people with whom i can play and have fun with the game. GW2 is HUGE !!! Got a place for me in the guild?

We absolutely have a place for you in the guild and we can definitely help you through navigating the game! I'll send you a message in-game!

I'm a returning player and thus am once again getting re-acclimated to the game and was looking for some friendly folx to hang with since my current group is enjoying themselves in other games. I'm at work right now so can't login but wanted to post here that I'm interested in joining but had a few questions. Would you like for players to be on your server? And what time zones does the guild span? I don't get to play too late (because work, morning comes so early ; ; ) but on weekends I have a lot more time.

Hi. I'm a long-time casual PvE (content) player (mostly solo) of GW and GW2. I want to get deeper into the other facets of the GW2 (fractals, raids, strikes etc.) as well work on finishing all of the Living Story and expansion content. I'm looking for a friendly, non-judgemental group of players to hang out with and play with. There's not much left in the game that I can solo and it would be nice to learn more about build and play mechanics from more experienced players. I only know what I've figured out on my own or learned from GW2 build sites and instructional videos. I like to play a couple times a week, sometimes more when I'm grinding and sometimes less when work and home life pull me away. I'm keen on giving back as much as I get and always try to be helpful to other players. Thanks.

@Ryn.7582 said:I'm a returning player and thus am once again getting re-acclimated to the game and was looking for some friendly folx to hang with since my current group is enjoying themselves in other games. I'm at work right now so can't login but wanted to post here that I'm interested in joining but had a few questions. Would you like for players to be on your server? And what time zones does the guild span? I don't get to play too late (because work, morning comes so early ; ; ) but on weekends I have a lot more time.

Hey, Ryn. We are cross-server although, we are based in Darkhaven. The only reason you might want to be on the same server is if you wanted to join us in our guild WvW on Wednesday evenings. Outside of that, we have players on most, if not all servers. In the same way we have players in all time zones but we do tend to peak during EST evenings so... 4 PM to about 10 PM. Mornings are typically more quiet but we definitely have folks who are more active in the day.

I am about to login and am often afk so, I am going to send you an invite and you can come check us out, see if we are a good fit for you and we will go from there. Be sure to say hi when you join. You'll find all of the important info you'll need in the guild panel, motd. Outside of that, super friendly group. If you need anything, just shout! :)

@EthanLee.3295 said:Hi. I'm a long-time casual PvE (content) player (mostly solo) of GW and GW2. I want to get deeper into the other facets of the GW2 (fractals, raids, strikes etc.) as well work on finishing all of the Living Story and expansion content. I'm looking for a friendly, non-judgemental group of players to hang out with and play with. There's not much left in the game that I can solo and it would be nice to learn more about build and play mechanics from more experienced players. I only know what I've figured out on my own or learned from GW2 build sites and instructional videos. I like to play a couple times a week, sometimes more when I'm grinding and sometimes less when work and home life pull me away. I'm keen on giving back as much as I get and always try to be helpful to other players. Thanks.

Hey, Ethan! I think we fit the bill on all of those things. I will say that at the moment, we are not doing any raid, strike mission training as most of our players tend to run in static groups. That said, we do have the resources and the player help available to sort of guide you through it all. We can even direct you to a few raid and strike missions Discord servers (I find that to be the best way to get through the training aspect of raids).

As with everyone else, I think it's always best to just join the guild and see how you jive with the group. Hopefully, you are able to find some friends to run some content with. I will send you an invite ingame and we can go from there. Be sure to say hi when you do join. Sometimes our folks need a poke lol. We can chat a bit and get you comfortable when we are able!

@BigDirk.9635 said:Hi, i'm a returning PvP main from the games release (pre-Heart of Thorns). Looking to go through all the new PvE content with some cool peeps, and will most likely get back into PvP (Can never satisfy that itch).

Hey there. We have a few people looking to get a few more PvPers into our fold! I'll message you ingame and send you an invite. You can come check us out and see if we're a good fit for your needs!

• 2 weeks later...

@Rin Gray.1987 said:Hello, brand new casual player looking for a laid back community to help show me the ropes and run around with. Mainly into PvE but not afraid to jump into other modes (granted it may result in a firey disaster lol).

Hi Rin! We'd be happy to have you and help you navigate the game. I will shoot you a message ingame!

Hey I'm a recently returning player really getting back into PvE and WvW and want help getting into fractals, I actually used to be a part of the Shattered Darkness guild but think i was kicked for being gone over a year.

Would really love to join the guild again as the other guilds I'm part of don't seem to be active anymore and am really just looking for some good fun people to do fractals with. (CHI AME.3210) Character name: Void Zealot

Hi I am interested in joining the guild. I am looking to do pve and try out pvp. I played GW2 at launch but was in a raiding guild at the time in another mmo I have been back playing the last few weeks. So I am looking for a pretty active social guild to make friends and run stuff with. I am still learning all about what to do in pve and such. NekroLulu.7965

@"Sookie.6580" said:http://i.imgur.com/rxm2APq.jpg

Shattered Darkness [DARK] [NA] [Darkhaven] [PvX] - No iron-fisted, heavy-handed management here. Our friendly, helpful, laid-back, casual and active community is recruiting players of all skill and experience levels with an interest in sharing and learning every aspect of the game to join our ranks. While we are mostly PvE focused, we are also currently recruiting casual Darkhaven WvW and PvP players who are seeking a laidback, no-pressure atmosphere to learn in and friendly folks to roam with.

We believe that a community is only as strong as YOU make it and expect our members to be the core of our community and our guild’s very best assets. We run a very common sense approach and require only that our members should contribute and give to our community what they expect to get out of our community. Seems fair, I think?

If you are interested in joining us or have any questions, please see contact info below or, comment here with your account/character name, your primary focus in-game and what you are seeking in a guild and we will get back to you as soon as we can!

PvE:Thorfinn.9385ladyd.8652SpiritofTrini.8374Bardon Night.3748

WvW/PvP (casual)Doctor Chung Man.5931

Hi. I'm Interested in Joining.

I've given this some thought; I only hope you're still looking for folks. Shattered Darkness would basically mean light, right? Light is pretty cool, since it's pretty much how we see. I like light. You like light, probably, unless you wake up ridiculously hungover on a park bench at noon. I didn't like light then, either. Anyway, I'm back to the game after being away for years. I've tried out some other guilds, didn't really fit (although the folks over at Unity were good people); I'm in my middle 40s, usually have stuff going on around the home that prevents me from really sitting down and playing for long periods, so during the week, I'm off and on, not normally on comms. Fridays, Saturdays, I can be around as long as I'm not in a food coma and taking a nap. Old dudes like naps about as much as they like light (aside from the scenario above).

I notice nobody from Shattered Darkness has replied in a little while, so hopefully you're still looking for people and would take pity on me by inviting me in to test the waters. Pfloyd.8635, currently on HoD I believe, but if we hit it off, I've got no problem switching servers for the WvW. I'm interested in a little bit of everything the game has to offer; looking to pop into some casual PvP/WvW, hit up all the PvE stuff aside from raids. Mainly just want some folks I can identify with to shoot the breeze with in chat and whatnot.

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to pick up some food, inhale it, and probably lay down for a nap. Did I mention that I kinda dig naps?

• 4 months later...

@"Sookie.6580" said:http://i.imgur.com/rxm2APq.jpg

Shattered Darkness [DARK] [NA] [Darkhaven] [PvX] - No iron-fisted, heavy-handed management here. Our friendly, helpful, laid-back, casual and active community is recruiting players of all skill and experience levels with an interest in sharing and learning every aspect of the game to join our ranks. While we are mostly PvE focused, we are also currently recruiting casual Darkhaven WvW and PvP players who are seeking a laidback, no-pressure atmosphere to learn in and friendly folks to roam with.

We believe that a community is only as strong as YOU make it and expect our members to be the core of our community and our guild’s very best assets. We run a very common sense approach and require only that our members should contribute and give to our community what they expect to get out of our community. Seems fair, I think?

If you are interested in joining us or have any questions, please see contact info below or, comment here with your account/character name, your primary focus in-game and what you are seeking in a guild and we will get back to you as soon as we can!

PvE:Thorfinn.9385ladyd.8652SpiritofTrini.8374Bardon Night.3748

WvW/PvP (casual)Doctor Chung Man.5931

Can i join this guild? Looking for some people to play with and have fun.

• Sookie.6580 changed the title to Shattered Darkness [DARK] [NA] [PvE] [WvW] [Casual]