An alternative to Harrier gear for healing ?

Hey all,

I'm looking to build a druid and firebrand for fractals and raids, but harrier gear is so much of a pain to have ... Can I replace it with something else without loosing too much healing power/concentration ?Even if I might loose a bit of efficiency, I'm okay with it if It's way easier to get !

If you have ascended gear you can makeMordant Inscription ( https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mordant_Inscription )orInsignia of the Harrier ( https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Insignia_of_the_Harrier )

and then use Anthology of Heroes to stat swap.

For trinkets , harrier is available from LS3 / LS4 trinkets including the ones you get for Eternal Ice in Bjora Marches. From conversion of Eternal Ice you can get Mistborn Band / Mists-Charged Treasure , if you don't do Dragonfall at all.

Giver's for classes with 15k HP or higher, or Giver's armor/weapons with Minstrel's trinkets for Ele or Guard for the 15k HP.

Full Minstrels probably isn't worth it; more health makes it harder for you to survive, not easier. Except in competitive modes where you need it as a buffer from conditions, but that's not usually the case in instanced PvE content.

Plaugedoctor's is also viable on Firebrand.

Keep in mind you can reach over 60% Boon Duration without any +Concentration on gear, so sometimes its worth it to go for a set that's more focused on healing such as Cleric/Magi combination so you can push out more heals. Every class has a certain point where their boons are overstacking, except for rare, low-duration boons like Alacrity and Resistance.

I only listed here combinations that have some defense. There's more that have no defense besides heals.

If your problem is only getting the gear, and not successfully wearing it, then you can get selectable-stat armor boxes from Verdant Brink and WvW, selectable-stat trinkets from almost any LW map, and selectable-stat weapons from a few TP items (like Iron Legion weapons), and the WvW Hero's weapon reward tracks, all of these require no crafting and no grinding beyond playing the content.

For example buying Harrier's trinket with PoF tokens is many times more expensive than buying from Dragonfall.

EDIT: Added info on stat-select gear.

@Hannelore.8153 said:Giver's for classes with 15k HP or higher, or Giver's armor/weapons with Minstrel's trinkets for Ele or Guard for the 15k HP.

Full Minstrels probably isn't worth it; more health makes it harder for you to survive, not easier. Except in competitive modes where you need it as a buffer from conditions, but that's not usually the case in instanced PvE content.

Plaugedoctor's is also viable on Firebrand.

Keep in mind you can reach over 60% Boon Duration without any +Concentration on gear, so sometimes its worth it to go for a set that's more focused on healing such as Cleric/Magi combination so you can push out more heals. Every class has a certain point where their boons are overstacking, except for rare, low-duration boons like Alacrity and Resistance.

I only listed here combinations that have some defense. There's more that have no defense besides heals.

Thanks for all of those informations :D I'll look at those stats more closely !

Get Harrier trinkets via Living World Episodes.Get Minstrel armor/weapons for fractals.Get Magi armor/weapons for raids (or also fractals).

Compensate for lacking boon duration from not harrier gear with concentration sigils, runes and concentration food.

Main thing to note: you CAN'T use toughness gear in raids, unless you are committed to tanking on toughness based bosses or your squads tank can compensate and get over your toughness.