PvP needs to be fixed out of botters and hackers and i have been having little suggestions for this

Anza.4276

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:I've said it several times in this forum -> It's time to remove ranked mode for literally every possible reason that could be discussed. Ranked mode has become something like a cancer "being serious, not meme'ish" and that cancer is being ignored, which is making the rest of the body sick, when it just needs to be removed.

This is what needs to happen:

1. Remove Ranked
  2. Shuffle associated Ranked rewards into Unranked
  3. Attach leaderboard statistics, title rewards, badge icons, onto monthly AT seasons which end and restart after MATs.

yeah thats true but it think it would be more better to not delte ranked mode but delte all golds(in game money from pvp seasons reward chests

• 4 weeks later...

Oh wow still after many weeks and days that i have cecked on this still no answer from arenanets staff they just have been keep ignoring players talking about the issue in pvp and saying its fine... smh this is the reason "why the game is dead or going to be one"

And also TY everyone that have been leaving comments on this ?> @"Anza.4276" said:

Oh wow still after many weeks and days that i have cecked on this still no answer from arenanets staff they just have been keep ignoring players talking about the issue in pvp and saying its fine... smh this is the reason "why the game is dead or going to be one"