New Expansion Teaser – Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons - [Merged] - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

New Expansion Teaser – Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons - [Merged]

245

Comments

  • Kuunavang and Albax! Love to hear the voice acting again! :) beautiful trailer.

    Sad there was no mention of the legendary armory.

  • Fenella.2634Fenella.2634 Member ✭✭✭

    @Luthan.5236 said:
    Nice. Cantha confirmed. And Kuunavang. (I wonder if he counts is a elder dragon - or something similar. Scion of some other elder dragon.)

    According to lore from before release, Kuunavang was supposed to be similar to Glint, not to Elder Dragons. But a lot has happened, who knows who she has become by now :)

  • Sir Alric.5078Sir Alric.5078 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 25, 2020

    @Randulf.7614 said:

    @Evil Seabass.5214 said:
    The logo for this expansion is a dragon in the waves...guess we'll end up killing Jormag and Primordus during the living world, then face of against the water dragon in the expansion. My guess is this trailer was Aurene talking with Kuunavang, discussing the end of the last dragon.

    It implies that, but we've barely touched on Primordus and only just got started with Jormag. I hope the end of the dragons - title aside - is nowhere near in sight. We are still 3 to go and that's a lot of potential for them to avoid rushing through

    Well, "Long live the Lich", despite the name, was actually about Joko kicking the bucket for good, so i suppose there is a chance that the story in the new expansion also doesn't lives up to its name. At least i hope so. I would be very disappointed if they have us defeat all three remaining evil (?) Elder Dragons in one go. Zhaitan had almost the whole personal story centered around him. Mordremoth had Living World Season 2 and Heart of Thorns. Kralkatorrik appears in Path of Fire and was the main enemy of living World Season 4..... Jormag is the main villain of the current Icebrood Saga. Primordus and the Deep Sea Dragon also deserve their own sagas, imo.

  • Fueki.4753Fueki.4753 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I like this trailer.
    Hopefully the expansion will live up to the trailer this time.

  • Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Sir Alric.5078 said:

    @Randulf.7614 said:

    @Evil Seabass.5214 said:
    The logo for this expansion is a dragon in the waves...guess we'll end up killing Jormag and Primordus during the living world, then face of against the water dragon in the expansion. My guess is this trailer was Aurene talking with Kuunavang, discussing the end of the last dragon.

    It implies that, but we've barely touched on Primordus and only just got started with Jormag. I hope the end of the dragons - title aside - is nowhere near in sight. We are still 3 to go and that's a lot of potential for them to avoid rushing through

    Well, "Long live the Lich", despite the name, was actually about Joko kicking the bucket for good, so i suppose there is a chance that the story in the new expansion also doesn't lives up to its name. At least i hope so. I would be very disappointed if they have us defeat all three remaining evil (?) Elder Dragons in one go. Zhaitan had almost the whole personal story centered around him. Mordremoth had Living World Season 2 and Heart of Thorns. Kralkatorrik appears in Path of Fire and was the main enemy of living World Season 4..... Jormag is the main villain of the current Icebrood Saga. Primordus and the Deep Sea Dragon also deserve their own sagas, imo.

    Fully agree. Years of Elder Dragon stuff hopefully still ahead - I'd love to re-explore the Depths again, see more Asuran ruins. And with the darker tone of Jormag's story so far, I want to see plenty more of that and a large sweeping Shiverpeaks area to be fully explored. Whatever they do with EoD, I hope it also refocuses on feeling like Guild Wars again and not The Aurene Story. Apart from the huge amount of ED stuff still left to really get into, Cantha has a lot of non-ED lore to really delve deeply into.

    What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

  • @Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

    @Forbidden Virtue.1089 said:
    Does this mean after this expantion it's over? That the story is done?

    No, this does not mean the end of the story. I'm not going to give you spoilers, but all of our Living World seasons have been building toward this. We've been working on this for a long time. In the meantime, we’re having lots of fun reading all your ideas about where the story is heading. Speculate away!

    Thank you for clarifying this out <3

  • Cronos.6532Cronos.6532 Member ✭✭✭

    There will almost certainly be a LWS6 after the initial release of the expansion, and possibly a LWS7. If the expansion is successful enough (i.e. it and the following releases generate enough money), there will continue to be new releases (and therefore story content) in the future.

    If not enough money is generated, the end of LWS6 or LWS7 will probably mark (or herald) the end of the story, unless much smaller expansions/stories/releases are planned.

    signature

  • Smoosh.2718Smoosh.2718 Member ✭✭✭

    @Rubi Bayer.8493 said:
    No, this does not mean the end of the story. I'm not going to give you spoilers, but all of our Living World seasons have been building toward this. We've been working on this for a long time. In the meantime, we’re having lots of fun reading all your ideas about where the story is heading. Speculate away!

    Just so we all know the amount of work goes into it and a curiosity side to it, when did you guys start working on this expansion?

  • Adzekul.3104Adzekul.3104 Member ✭✭✭

    They clearly said 2021, but did they clarify further? I read a claim that they said "end of 2021". Obviously a year is 12 months long, and delivery in January is very different than delivery in December (and June for that matter). I could get hyped for January 2021 delivery (only 4 - 5 months away) but not for September or later (12+ months away). Clearly, it should be delivered when it is finished, and not rushed, but I want to know if they clarified the timing beyond "Cantha confirmed. End of Dragons. 2021".

  • Deihnyx.6318Deihnyx.6318 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Really, Really hyped for this.
    Kuunavang alone is an instabuy :)

    Tengu playable would be the cherry on the cake

  • I'm not sure if anyone said this already. But Kunnavang is speaking to someone, and the person she addresses is Kunai Osso. Son of the legendary hero Tokai Osso. Who according to the gw1 wiki set out on a pilgrimage to the crystal desert and was never heard from again. https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Kunai_Ossa

    But we only hear two women speaking, Kunnavang and I am assuming Aurene. And Kunai Osso was male. Interesting to see how the stories intertwine. Perhaps Kunai became immortal, or joined a race of immortals?

  • coso.9173coso.9173 Member ✭✭✭✭

    people keep saying all races are not welcome, but it's been 200 years, do you really think things haven't changed?

  • Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 27, 2020

    @Adzekul.3104 said:
    They clearly said 2021, but did they clarify further? I read a claim that they said "end of 2021". Obviously a year is 12 months long, and delivery in January is very different than delivery in December (and June for that matter). I could get hyped for January 2021 delivery (only 4 - 5 months away) but not for September or later (12+ months away). Clearly, it should be delivered when it is finished, and not rushed, but I want to know if they clarified the timing beyond "Cantha confirmed. End of Dragons. 2021".

    I was listening very carefully to Rubi at the end when she talked about it. She definitely said "end of 2021." Once they have the stream on YouTube it should be easily found since it's in the last few minutes, between showing the trailer and closing the stream.

    Correction! (See next posted comment) -- she said "End of Dragons, 2021."

  • I'm so extremely hyped. The mysterious deep sea dragon is going to show it's face, and this expansion might be the absolute most extreme we've ever seen so far. It has already been confirmed in the story that we simply cannot kill Jormag without giving primordus an extreme amount of power. Jormag and Primordus balance each other, and for this reason we cant just kill Jormag like we killed Kralk, Zaithan or Mordremoth. We saw the Jade Sea in the trailer, and that in combination with the art of the deep sea dragon is very very exciting. What is going to happen? Is the Jade Sea going to be turned back into actual sea? Is the Deep Sea dragon made out of jade? When is Primordus going to wake? and who is the new flying dragon, surely it's not the deep sea dragon? Here's what I think. I think that in the upcoming expansion, the old generation of dragons is going to be wiped completely. That means Jormag, Primordus AND the deep sea dragon all dead. Then a new generation of dragons will be replacing them, and Aurene will be part of the new generation together with other dragons that dont want to eat us. I am a little bit unsure how they're going to turn the Icebrood Saga into the new expansion, surely we are not going to kill Jormag, since we literally cant without getting a primordus on steroids. we are going to see a lot of underwater combat perhaps, and maybe spears and tridents will be introduced as weapons for on land. It's really not a coincidence that we can now ride skimmers underwater.

    I have waited SO LONG for Guild Wars to come to Steam, and honestly I had no hope at all. This is such good news. Also, the art in the new trailer is absolutely stunning and I'm very very excited for the new release.

  • Sajuuk Khar.1509Sajuuk Khar.1509 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Randulf.7614 said:
    It implies that, but we've barely touched on Primordus and only just got started with Jormag. I hope the end of the dragons - title aside - is nowhere near in sight. We are still 3 to go and that's a lot of potential for them to avoid rushing through

    With the way things are going Jormag will be dead by the end of Icebrood Saga, leaving us with only two dragons.

  • Bobby.3721Bobby.3721 Member ✭✭
    edited August 25, 2020

    I think Kuunavang is speaking to the sea dragon, but in my head after looking at the logo i can't stop thinking what if...they both are elder dragons and the sea dragon is her brother like a ying and yang relationship.

  • Cronospere.8143Cronospere.8143 Member ✭✭✭

    @Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

    @Forbidden Virtue.1089 said:
    Does this mean after this expantion it's over? That the story is done?

    No, this does not mean the end of the story. I'm not going to give you spoilers, but all of our Living World seasons have been building toward this. We've been working on this for a long time. In the meantime, we’re having lots of fun reading all your ideas about where the story is heading. Speculate away!

    Whatever you come up with. I'm really glad you didn't forget about Kuunavang! :+1: I'm Excited!

  • The trailer for the icebrood saga was also amazing, and it turned out to be a disapointment for me.
    Hype -10, sorry

  • DeanBB.4268DeanBB.4268 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @hugo.4705 said:
    what a trailer that shows nothing, worst by far. sure looks good, but, nothing is really shown ...

    I'm pretty sure I saw fishing, land spears, and player housing in that trailer. You missed it? Huh.

    X__________________________
    (Signature Required)

  • Donutdude.9582Donutdude.9582 Member ✭✭✭

    The wonderfully mysterious Kuunavang is back. Ah, how I have missed her wisdom.

    This raises more questions around the current dragon dominance though, specifically Primordus. He has been my favourite Elder Dragon for years. I even named a character after him in another MMORPG. I would love for Primordus to get a dedicated saga, but not one where we destroy him.

    So many questions about where they could go. Excited to see what WoodenPotatoes has to say.

    My Wiki Profile
    Honorary Seraph Captain
    Guardian Expert

  • Cronos.6532Cronos.6532 Member ✭✭✭

    If you look at the tag at the end of the video, it says "The cycle is reborn." Which suggests a reset more than an end.

    inb4 the Commander breaks the cycle and makes sure new dragons never set foot in Tyria again

    signature

  • Astralporing.1957Astralporing.1957 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Fenella.2634 said:

    @Luthan.5236 said:
    Nice. Cantha confirmed. And Kuunavang. (I wonder if he counts is a elder dragon - or something similar. Scion of some other elder dragon.)

    According to lore from before release, Kuunavang was supposed to be similar to Glint, not to Elder Dragons. But a lot has happened, who knows who she has become by now :)

    Elder Dragons were originally supposed to be completely separate from "normal" dragons like Glint, Kuunavang and Rotscale, but it seems to have been retconned, at least with Glint anyway. Rotscale and the fact that at some point there was a whole draconic race in Tyria, apparently, so far have been swept under the carpet. So, i wouldn't be so sure Kuunavang's origins won't be subject to some last moment surprising changes as well.

    The whole point of a social game is to play with the people you want to play with, not be forced to play with the people you don't.

  • Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭✭

    I don't want to kill all the dragons... Conflicted.

  • The trailer ends with "The cycle will be reborn." I'm thinking this is more a metaphorical ending. The end of the Elder Dragons as we knew them. Perhaps Aurene is the first of a new way for the Elder Dragons, that will respect mortals.

  • Atomos.7593Atomos.7593 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @TaliaKirana.9137 said:
    The trailer ends with "The cycle will be reborn." I'm thinking this is more a metaphorical ending. The end of the Elder Dragons as we knew them. Perhaps Aurene is the first of a new way for the Elder Dragons, that will respect mortals.

    That would be cool. I'm hoping that the dragons won't be eliminated completely from future content after the expansion.

  • Jimbru.6014Jimbru.6014 Member ✭✭✭✭

    What they're not saying is that this is likely the last expansion for GW2. It's reaching the end of the game.

  • Kaliwenda.3428Kaliwenda.3428 Member ✭✭✭

    My wild-kitten guess on where the story goes is that Aurene creates a new world at the last minute to save us from the destruction of Tyria that we can't overcome. Then we find out that she has some kind of issue causing her to break down and spew unintentional mayhem, which is the focus of the next cycle.

    Either that or time travel. ;)

  • Aza.2105Aza.2105 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Butterfly Kingdom.8349 said:
    To celebrate the eighth anniversary of Guild Wars 2, we have a special surprise for you! In the land of Cantha, ancient voices reflect on Tyria’s history—and its future. Watch the teaser video now.

    CANTHA HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm pumped!!!!

  • Game of Bones.8975Game of Bones.8975 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Will we see a little dragon on dragon action?!?

    Ask a child a question and you'll get a childish answer.

  • Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @lorephoenix.9185 said:
    Kuunavang and Albax! Love to hear the voice acting again! :)

    I was surprised about that myself. Did they record this earlier this year, before the pandemic?

  • BDave.9386BDave.9386 Member ✭✭

    @Ashantara.8731 said:

    @lorephoenix.9185 said:
    Kuunavang and Albax! Love to hear the voice acting again! :)

    I was surprised about that myself. Did they record this earlier this year, before the pandemic?

    Maybe the restrictions are lifting? If VO recording is like music recording, you typically don't need more than one person in the room at a time anyway. Maybe two in the control room, if the producer doesn't know how the console/software works. But even then, the engineer could probably get the session files ready and show the producer how to do the basics. It's not too hard to just tell it to record. (Again, based on what I know of music production... VO work could be different for some reason.)

  • Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 25, 2020

    @BDave.9386 said:
    Maybe the restrictions are lifting? If VO recording is like music recording, you typically don't need more than one person in the room at a time anyway. Maybe two in the control room, [...]

    Yes, but those are closed indoor quarters, and if the air gets contaminated with a virus, you can infect others without being in the same room with them. They would have to air the room after each person's session as a virus can survive for quite some time in the air (unless it's open air).

  • Wey M Olith.5081Wey M Olith.5081 Member
    edited August 25, 2020

    [email protected]#[email protected]#$AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!!

  • Genuinely cannot wait to see just how much Cantha has changed over the years. The biggest aspect of Cantha was the Jade Sea and Echovald Forest and how those were affected by Shiro Tagachi's demise due to the Jade Wind. I really want to know how those regions of the Luxon and Kurzick have been changed and whether said Alliance are still super important to Cantha's current state even after the many years that have passed.

    And just seeing Kuunavang in her colorful appearance just makes tear up a bit after the last time we saw her being an Afflicted Dragon that we had to purify.

  • I just hope they release bits of info like the did with Hot

  • ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭

    wow the things going serious now.

    main pvp: Khel the Undead(power reaper).

  • jhern.6097jhern.6097 Member ✭✭

    pretty. i swear anet if rangers dont get a rifle or at least a pistol my blood pressure will momentarily spike with little to no consequence. youve been warned

  • Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @jhern.6097 said:
    pretty. i swear anet if rangers dont get a rifle or at least a pistol my blood pressure will momentarily spike with little to no consequence. youve been warned

    Rather have a melee weapon like mace or hammer on my ranger.

  • jhern.6097jhern.6097 Member ✭✭

    @Linken.6345 said:

    @jhern.6097 said:
    pretty. i swear anet if rangers dont get a rifle or at least a pistol my blood pressure will momentarily spike with little to no consequence. youve been warned

    Rather have a melee weapon like mace or hammer on my ranger.

    but im hunting wabbits

  • Konig Des Todes.2086Konig Des Todes.2086 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 26, 2020

    @Sir Alric.5078 said:
    Well, "Long live the Lich", despite the name, was actually about Joko kicking the bucket for good, so i suppose there is a chance that the story in the new expansion also doesn't lives up to its name. At least i hope so. I would be very disappointed if they have us defeat all three remaining evil (?) Elder Dragons in one go. Zhaitan had almost the whole personal story centered around him. Mordremoth had Living World Season 2 and Heart of Thorns. Kralkatorrik appears in Path of Fire and was the main enemy of living World Season 4..... Jormag is the main villain of the current Icebrood Saga. Primordus and the Deep Sea Dragon also deserve their own sagas, imo.

    Long Live the Lich is a pun off of the common phrase "Long Live the King" which is commonly used when one king dies, and a new one is crowned. In literature, it's commonly used in moments when someone kills a rival king (usually betrayal - e.g., Scar killing Mufasa in Disney's Lion King). It was pretty obvious foreshadowing Joko's death in that episode, and wasn't "not living up to its name". It was exactly living up to its name.

    All these squares make a circle.
    All these squares make a circle.
    All these squares make a circle.

  • Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Ashantara.8731 said:

    @BDave.9386 said:
    Maybe the restrictions are lifting? If VO recording is like music recording, you typically don't need more than one person in the room at a time anyway. Maybe two in the control room, [...]

    Yes, but those are closed indoor quarters, and if the air gets contaminated with a virus, you can infect others without being in the same room with them. They would have to air the room after each person's session as a virus can survive for quite some time in the air (unless it's open air).

    They told us a couple of weeks ago that they have found ways to get VO done and are working on adding it to the LS releases, with several recording sessions already completed. That much I'm sure of, I'm unsure if they said when we would see it -- but I thought they said September, and maybe for the new fractal first? Which today was announced for September. So they may well have done that trailer VO more recently.

  • BDave.9386BDave.9386 Member ✭✭

    @Ashantara.8731 said:

    @BDave.9386 said:
    Maybe the restrictions are lifting? If VO recording is like music recording, you typically don't need more than one person in the room at a time anyway. Maybe two in the control room, [...]

    Yes, but those are closed indoor quarters, and if the air gets contaminated with a virus, you can infect others without being in the same room with them. They would have to air the room after each person's session as a virus can survive for quite some time in the air (unless it's open air).

    Oh, sure, you'd need extra cleaning and whatnot, but my point is that the task probably isn't as daunting as it at first seems.

  • crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @EmmaK.9750 said:
    I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR KUUNAVANG FOR SO LONG!!! Will Kuunavang get the sea dragon's powers when they die, or Jormags????

    or could Kuunavang, and Albax had been Bubble's champions all along? 🤔

    [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • crepuscular.9047crepuscular.9047 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @trixantea.1230 said:
    This looks like GW2's version of Mists of Pandaria.

    Cantha existed long before Blizzard made panda land

    it was actually the first GW i bought and played back in 2006 after leaving WoW, then I went back and bought prophecies

    [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]     [TTS] [KA] [SI]     [RIP Fashion Wars 2005-2018]
    Praise the Inevitable Eternal Transcendent King Palawa Ignacious Joko, the Beloved and Feared Undying Eternal Monarch of All !!!
    ... til Aurene ate him for dessert 😭
  • Dante.1508Dante.1508 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 26, 2020

    Looking great Factions was always my favorite Guildwars expansion, any news on new races and classes, please bring back the teleporting Assassin class and allow us to use bows like in Guildwars on them, they played amazing with bows.

    Thanks Anet.

  • Tukaram.8256Tukaram.8256 Member ✭✭✭

    Cantha was always my favorite expansion (although I did not care for Factions, itself). Cantha had the best festival in either game, until the Pavilion came out. So of course I will pre-order the Grand Poobah Deluxe Version ha ha

    But the teaser was not very good, except for announcing the expansion. Hopefully we get a real trailer soon, with less visual clutter. So we can actually see some critters, cities, and countryside.

    As for the lore, y'all keep speculating... I could not care less about lore. I am just here for monster bashing. B)

  • firedragon.8953firedragon.8953 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 26, 2020

    Wow! Amazing, thank you for the teaser!

    I was hoping with the introduction of Cantha, an Asian themed world, we would have another introduction to a "good" dragon. In our real world, dragons in Asia are considered much less "terrible monsters" and more like guardians, omens, and mystical/spiritual. From the looks of the trailer, this seems to be the case with the story in Cantha.

    I too am a bit anxious of the title of "End of Dragons" but excited for what the meaning behind "the cycle is reborn" is. My guess is somehow magic is balanced in the world. Maybe this is by replacing the killed dragons with more benevolent dragons such as Kuunavang. Again, going toward more of an Eastern philosophy of Yin and Yang (which seems referenced in the new logo with the twin dragons in the waves). Maybe the remaining 3 dragons do not need to be killed. Jormag and Primordus are essentially 2 parts of a whole and maybe Kuunavang and "Bubbles" are another. Of course there is still a missing part of the equation, since if two "bad" dragons such as Jormag and Primordus awaken at the same time, it is still destruction for Tyria (or so we think).

    I find this interesting, (Bubbles:?) "Those who face eternity easily forget what a lifetime means. What an ending means." with the response (Kuunavang:) "You know it does not have to be this way." Then... (Bubbles/:) "No, Kunnavang, it does. They need me." Maybe this is the "twin dragons" arguing about the dragon cycle, which will ultimately be changed through the course of this expansion.

    I am still working my way through PoF, so I may be looking over a lot of events that will happen before Cantha.

    I definitely can't wait for the story and the artwork!

    I hope the expansion also brings with it some engine optimization updates as well. I hope before the expansion we get some server optimization.

  • @Butterfly Kingdom.8349 said:
    To celebrate the eighth anniversary of Guild Wars 2, we have a special surprise for you! In the land of Cantha, ancient voices reflect on Tyria’s history—and its future. Watch the teaser video now.

    MOST BEAUTIFUL TRAILER... PERFECT TITLE... AND THE BEST ARTWORK OF DSD AND THE OCEAN I EVER IMAGINED!!!! I have never been more excited for GW 2 in my life!!!

  • Balsa.3951Balsa.3951 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 26, 2020

    Story I predict is End of Dragon title was inspired by The Last Jedi (The Jedi must end)

    It will be not the end of GW2 but instead the Universe get expanded and we meet creatures way more powerful than dragons
    and more dragons are born to replace and expand the dragon world.

    The next Villain is probably a deep sea creature (Love craft style THE OLD ONES)
    which is not a dragon but something else. Far more danger....
    (Abyss Stalker outfit is a hint that we go so deep under the ocean that sun light will not reach but instead we have bio luminescent lights)

    Races and Dragons bond together to fight for the survival of Tyria
    side story is an Cantha Emperor so powerful he can control the Dragons of his empire (Mega Robots Japanese style Also a big sea Fleet)

    with focus on expanding we go far into the sky (cloud cities) Air combat will be one big selling point
    Air Combat includes a new Mount which is trainable due mysteries--hyperspeed air combat

    Player Housing the flying house or a Boat house (function of the house could become like a waypoint harbor to harbor)
    Under water worlds will get sound improvements to much blub blub need more than that. A big part underwater feels bad is the sound.

    New Specializations Cantha themed
    Every class gets Hand to hand combat abilities or at least warrior will get this.... (MONK)

    As for mastery's the usual things to slow us down not to rush thru all maps in one day (High altitude and High water Pressure resistance etc.)
    This will be the biggest x pac anet done so far