[NA][GoM][PvX] Unity [UNIT] recruiting for all modes and experience levels!

Joshiek.4135

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to join! I've been playing since launch but with serious time away from the game. Trying to get back into it and am in 2 guilds but activity is non-existent in them. Mostly low level characters at this point though I do have a revenant boosted. So much I don't remember and am dying a LOT lol Looking for a group that may be able to help me enjoy the game again! I'm very part-time as I mostly work and play ESO still but its getting to the point for another diversion :) Thanks!

@GWScions.7419 said:Looking to join! I've been playing since launch but with serious time away from the game. Trying to get back into it and am in 2 guilds but activity is non-existent in them. Mostly low level characters at this point though I do have a revenant boosted. So much I don't remember and am dying a LOT lol Looking for a group that may be able to help me enjoy the game again! I'm very part-time as I mostly work and play ESO still but its getting to the point for another diversion :) Thanks!

No problem. We have lots of people in our guild that are happy to help new and returning players get going. Sending an invite o/