300s icd traits (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Garret.1965

These traits are still in the game? >.>

Yikes...

Perhaps our ArenaNet overlords need some creative help? L O T S of help with lots of things, perhaps? Since I'm an ele main, I'ma go throat deep on Final Shielding and nothing more. Everyone else for themselves!

Replacement trait idea:

Name: Arcane Swag.Functionality: Gain 1x stack of Arcane Power upon entering an attunement. Each attunement has its own icd of 8s or 10s, separate from the attunement cd itself, similar to Evasive Arcana (this is to prevent abuse from things like Fresh Air & Weaver via reduced attunement recharges).

Secret stealth mode buffs to FA ele? Guilty is charged. Got replacement trait ideas of your own? Add them belowwwww. This is your chance, warrior mains. Defense needs you!

And then immedietly waste it on sunspot proc. There is a reason ele isnt running around with sigil of inteligence or rune of daredevil. Want to churning earth with 3 intelligence stacks? Too bad. The cripple procs all 3.

I would change it to proc elemental surge in a 240 radius around you when swapping attunements

@FrownyClown.8402 said:And then immedietly waste it on sunspot proc. There is a reason ele isnt running around with sigil of inteligence or rune of daredevil. Want to churning earth with 3 intelligence stacks? Too bad. The cripple procs all 3.

I would change it to proc elemental surge in a 240 radius around you when swapping attunements

The idea would be to pair 'Elemental Swag' (lul) with Elemental Surge. The 100% crit proc in of itself isn't that strong, agreed. If that's what you were going for. Also, I'm not sure how your idea would even work. Proc'ing Elemental Surge without even necessarily traiting for it? Hmmm.

@Garret.1965 said:

@FrownyClown.8402 said:And then immedietly waste it on sunspot proc. There is a reason ele isnt running around with sigil of inteligence or rune of daredevil. Want to churning earth with 3 intelligence stacks? Too bad. The cripple procs all 3.

The idea would be to pair 'Elemental Swag' (lul) with Elemental Surge. The 100% crit proc in of itself isn't that strong, agreed. If that's what you were going for. Also, I'm not sure how your idea would even work. Proc'ing Elemental Surge without even necessarily traiting for it? Hmmm.

Or just the condition affects of it

The thing is this change would be good in the case where they were used by insanely bunker classes that team fight- where a 300 sec icd would be perfectly balanced if fights literally lasted 6 mins till ppl died, but in many cases they were used by burst classes or roamers who wanted some 1v1 potential. So it seems like it just killed all the traits, but I don’t really have a suggestion besides make it like 150 secs instead

They are still in the game, because the skills team didn't decide if they are useful and needed in PvE, or they can go. Since fall damage reduction traits are gone, I see no reason why they couldn't rework these traits, too. But as long as they are passive lifesavers, they are going to keep their 5 minute cooldown. Source: every single Lets Play WvW with devs stream. This topic comes up almost every week.

@Zhaid Zhem.6508 said:

@Bazsi.2734 said:Hold on guys, it will be fixed in the coming weeks. Right after the second coming of Christ. Any minute now. Soon. Patience. KeEp WaITiNG!

To be exact it will be with the Alliances system update.

The introduction of Guild Alliances has a 94 million seconds cast time, after that it'll have an even longer cooldown.

They told us they needed swiss to be out before they can remove q pop map select ui out of our face... Then they moved on to a priority excuse.

They are in no rush to fix traits because they still work in Tyria. People might want to still use them vs Kralkytorex.

You guys need to stop rushing perfection. WE'RE IN A PANDEMIC

D: