GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I'd like to request the return of Black Lion Garden Plot Deed to the Gem Store.

It seems that the said item haven't been available for almost, at the date this message is being typed, 6 months. Moreover, it looks like that this item haven't faced any discount since its release, so I wonder if it's possible considering this. Thanks for reading this suggestion!

What if the team behind the gemstore released a skin bundle on the store regarding all us thousands who have wanted some kind of crossbow in the game since the launch days. The bundle contains a fairly standard repeater crossbow skin for use on Rifles and a repeater handbow skin to use on Pistols? Complete with their own audio effects and motions (much like some of the later rifle skins that feature moving parts and ejecting shells etc). It could be something as simple as when weapon skills are used, the string flexes and returns back to it's nocked position, and instead of making crashing shot sounds, they make crisp, mechanical snaps (kinda like how the Ironsight rifle skin sounds),

I would happily pay 1k gems for a bundle like that as I feel crossbows would be such an awesome cosmetic for all us Fashion Wars enthusiasts and Roleplayers out there.C'mon ANet! Make it happen! I will throw my money at you for some crossbow and handbow skins!

I dont know if i am here right with my suggestion. If not, sorry!Whenever i have to go afk i usually let my char /sleep, so other people see i am not available. Alternative i let sit my char on a chair. Both versions dont feel right trough. A char sleeping in the wilderness or sitting on a fancy chair (except Skyscale chair) just looks not good. So today i thought of "What is if the devs develop a chair that visualy looks like your char is lying inside a tent? Or even a kind of bedroll or sleeping bag." Maybe with a small campfire beside. Several PC chars could share this campfire like the existing bonfire. Just without benefits. Would be just a nice visual. Especially for roleplayers but for other waiting or travelling with friends player too. This would add to the immersion.Thanks for reading!

For a request:

More 'pants' and 'shorts' that are tight to the body for heavy and light armor. Not 'buttflaps' and skirts - it's 2020, the need to protect male players from seeing the behinds of male characters is long past, the rest of don't need to keep enduring due to their fragility.

@Frostfang.5109 said:

@Revolution.5409 said:Please release a new hunter-style armor for Ranger.

A Hunter can look very different depending on who u ask. I would like a tribal looking hunter for example!

There isn't a hunter style I prefer, I like them all so I have no special requests about it. :)The important thing is that it does not have shiny armor parts.

I have seen that there is a Lotus chair available for gems. It looks so nice! How cool would it be if actually that was a mount or mount skin of sorts, or at least something you could ride on like the magic carpet.I would love to replace the dragon mount skin with a lotus flower. <3

Selfless Potion

TLDR: I have one, but don't want to add it to my novelties, as I'm concerned I won't be able to use it the same way or in combination with some other things as I can when I use it from the item, but would like to add the Selfless Potion to my wardrobe of novelty items so my other characters have access to it (or my main, should I choose to use it as the novelty sometimes, forgoing the features it seems to still possess when being used as an item).